Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To provide financial accounting support to the entire operations.
- Reconcile all financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Handle daily disbursement of petty cash.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Financial Reporting, Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice, Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Speed in service delivery
- Accountability, Adherence to instructions, Team player and good Interpersonal Relationship
- Minimum of OND degree in Business Management or Accounting or other relevant specialization
- 2 years plus experience in a similar position
- Proficient in the use of SAP, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses a strong background in the use of IT systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skill
- High sense of urgency, the ability to develop action plans and meet deadlines
- Strong experience in income statement and variance analysis
- Advanced Excel skills.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!