Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To ensure cash is made available for the daily running of operations and support logistics activities.
- Maintain an effective and efficient petty cash imprest system.
- Prepare vouchers and entering transactions into excel ledgers.
- Submission of clients invoices.
- Coding of all expenditures.
- Proper filling of documents.
- Provide relevant assistance to internal and external auditors during stock verification exercises.
- Assist with the movement/transfer of imported/local goods/equipment and raw materials to pre-assigned Forte/clients locations/warehouses.
- Ensure the company’s procurement needs are supplied at the right time, place, quality, quantity, price and packaging.
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline with at least two (2) years’ experience.
- Part (Foundation) professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Good appreciation of standard methods for analyzing a range of Production Chemicals and Drilling fluids.
- Good appreciation of Forte's quality control procedures and guide lines.
- Balance of technical knowledge with interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Good people management skills.
- Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Internal: Operations.
- External: Service providers.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with subject: "Accounts/Logistics Assistant - FO/FUS/ALA/1115" to the e-mail.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!