Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Organization, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, PC Proficiency, Typing, Productivity, Dependability
Method Of Application:
Interested and qualified applicant should submit his or her CV to email@example.com or call or call 080963806958 Adeleke Street, Off Tinuade Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!