Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The individual will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and also will be responsible for preparing reports.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements,and other financial reports to assess accuracy,completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- B.Sc/HND Degree in Banking/Finance, Business Admin, Accounting, Management or Corporate Finance.
- 3- 5 years minimum post- qualification experience.
- Must have very strong working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!