Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Preparation of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Ensures proper accounting records are kept.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Monitors the cash flow and inform the Managing Director of the status of each account
- Performs payroll administration for staff.
- Maintains all checking and savings account and reconciles daily and monthly. Submits the monthly reconciliation to the Managing Director.
- Tracks all company assets and liabilities.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Collecting and analysing accounting information to help reconcile financial discrepancies.
- Prepares payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting soft wares.
- High level of integrity is required.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in accounting is required.
- A good knowledge of accounting and financial reporting methods is required.
- Good reporting skill.
- Must have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven ability of people management, organisational and planning capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Good problem solving and organisational skills.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!