Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Kayode Obembe & Co Ltd is a full service consulting / general contracting firm with experience in commercial and residential real estateis recruiting for the post of an Acountant
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- 1st degree in Accounting in an recognised institute in Nigeria.
- Professional backup will be added advantage.
- Commercial awareness (or business acumen).
- Negotiation and persuasion.
- Problem solving.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!