Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The account officers shall prepare the budget for the company.
- Qualified candidates shall analyze all financial activities of the company.
- They would maintain payments and receipts.
- They shall ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- They shall bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
- They must ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- They should be prepared to lead during crisis.
- Maintains the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Helps in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- They shall also help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Help in reviewing all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- They shall also look for areas to cut the cost of the company and will also be in charge of all the
- accounts maintained in the company.
- A first degree in Accounting or any related discipline
- Chartered status is an advantage
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting
- Must be proficient in the use of Sage Pastel or Sage line 100
- Possess strong computer skills