Job opening: accounting, finance jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Qualified candidates will be in charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- They would maintain payments and receipts.
- They must ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- They should be prepared to lead during crisis.
- They shall analyze financial activities.
- Maintains the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Helps in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- They shall also help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Help in reviewing all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- They shall also look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- The account officers shall prepare the budget for the company.
- They shall ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- They shall bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
- A first degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Chartered status is an advantage.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility.
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting.
- Must be proficient in the use of Sage Pastel or Sage line 100.
- Possess strong computer skills.
Experience: 1-3 years
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!