Fujifilm Pro Camera
For sale: photo and video cameras, electronics, appliances in Nigeria
FinePix HS20 EXR â The ultimate all-in-one just got better
Record-breaking, innovative, versatile; the new Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR is all this and so much more. Replacing the multiple award-winning FinePix HS10; this latest addition to the range of Fujifilm bridge cameras represents the perfect picture taking solution for photographers who want the specification and picture quality of an SLR without the heavy camera bag and huge dent in their bank balance. With a class-leading feature set that includes a brand new EXR CMOS sensor, high speed continuous shooting capability, improved user interface, versatile video functions, 16 megapixel resolution and a 30x zoom lens with advanced anti-blur technologies, the HS20 EXR sets new standards in bridge camera functionality and performance.
Award winning EXR technology married with BSI-CMOS for breakthrough improvement.
âShoot with beautiful quality and never miss the momentâ. This is our concept for EXR-CMOS and the backed up technologies behind are below.
- High Sensitivity
- With conventional sensor design, light has to pass through a layer of wiring before it reaches the photo diodes. This reduces the amount of light hitting the sensor. But with a BSI (Backside Illumination) sensor, the wiring layer and photo diodes are reversed so sensitivity is improved; a benefit that's particularly obvious when shooting in low light conditions.
- High Speed
- Thanks to newly developed EXR Processor and BSI CMOS, super fast transfer circuit made it possible for fast process and reading the files. The real benefit here is; it can take high speed shooting and Full HD movie.
- Intelligent Processor
- The camera can now recognize 27 scenes including blue sky (sky), green leaves (greenery), sunsets and even backlit scenes. According to each scene, camera can set the perfect setting (AF, exposure, white balance and flash) and take the best quality picture automatically. Therefore, all you need to do is press the shutter and you will get the perfect finish easily.
- The EXR processor also has the capability to spot and reduce purple colour fringing, most common on dark subjects against light backgrounds, and improves the resolution at the corners of an image for more uniform image sharpness.
- Perhaps the most obvious benefit of the EXR processor, however, is the new Rich User Interface, which employs Vector fonts and graphics to dramatically improve the appearance of the menus. Users can wave goodbye to pixellated graphics and enjoy smooth text and icons on the camera's menus, now presented on a LCD screen.
- For users who struggle to find images on increasingly-large capacity memory cards, improved image searching capabilities will come in very handy. Now, searching through thousands of images can take seconds, not minutes. Once you've found the shots, it's easy to put them in to a photobook using the Photobook Assist function where the camera creates the book, tags the images.
- EXR Array Technology
- The EXR technology adds further versatility by modifying its behaviour according to the lighting condition. Users can either let the EXR Auto mode to choose the correct setting itself, or pick from three manually selected options:
- Resolution Priority mode should be chosen when you're after exceptional image quality. The FinePix HS20 EXR uses the full 16 megapixel resolution to produce images that can be printed out at A3 size straight from the camera.
- High ISO & Low Noise Priority mode is the one to choose in low light conditions where the combination with the BSI sensor makes for superb results. To achieve this, the HS20 EXR uses Pixel Fusion where it doubles the size of the pixels to make them more sensitive to light.
- Finally, Dynamic Range Priority mode cleverly takes two pictures and combines them to provide a range of up to 1600%. This makes light work of scenes with lots of contrast such as a landscape on a summer's day or a portrait where the light source is behind the subject.
With these unique sensor combinations, capturing great pictures has never been easier
Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR key features:
- All-new 16 megapixel EXR CMOS sensor
- 30x optical zoom covering 24 - 720 mm (35 mm equivalent)
- 3.0 inch LCD with 460,000 pixel and new Rich User Interface using Vector fonts and graphics
- Advanced anti-blur technology
- 1600% wide dynamic range
- Full resolution high speed shooting at 8 fps, high speed movie capture at up to 320 fps (320 x 112 pixels)
- Longer battery life (up to 350 frames, with 4-AA alkaline batteries)
- Electronic level function
- Raw file format
- Full HD movie capture using H.264 (MOV) format
- New EXR Auto mode featuring 27 scenes
- Colour fringing reduction and corner sharpness improvement
- Film simulation modes
- Quick start mode
- Motion Panorama 360 mode
- TTL flash control with optional external flashes
- Lens hood included (excluding China model)
- Photobook Assist function
Fast shipping to Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin, Maiduguri, Zaria, Aba, Ilorin and other ares within Nigeria.
21b Idowu Martins Street,