Ballet Girl Kids Jewelry Set
For sale: watches, jewelry, accessories, clothes, fashion and beauty in Nigeria
This kid’s jewelry set includes earrings, necklace and pendant. Actual size is small and just perfect for little lady.
1.Sleeping with your jewelry on can damage it and also scratch or discolor your skin.
2. Keep your jewelry away from water, dishwashing soap, lotion, perfume, silver cleaner, soap, face creams, or moisturizers and other harsh chemicals
3. Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off, an accidental pull of your necklace while taking off your clothes can cause a chain or string to break!
4. Store your jewelry properly. Glass or Crystal jewelry should be stored between layers of cotton to avoid breakage.
5. Don't Wear Jewelry In Pool or at the Spa. Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing your awesome jewelry to change color.
6. Keep Your Jewelry Secure. Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other secure container that will prevent it from moving around.
7. Costume jewelry and water just do not mix. So avoid leaving it in moist bathrooms, in a wet pile after swimming or showering or in any pool of water.
8. When traveling or carrying your jewelry around use a roll, as it is soft so it protects your treasures from nasty knocks.
9. Clean your jewelry gently with cotton buds or a soft toothbrush with a little distilled water. Make sure it is properly dried, do not store a wet jewelry
10. Always store the jewelry in a jewelry bag or box to protect it from humidity and extreme temperatures, Store it in a cool or warm place. This will avoid tarnish and the jewelry will last longer.