Computerised 8 cameras CCD Wheel Alignment
For sale: car parts, spares and accessories, cars and vehicles in Nigeria
Model: GTWA-200 (Garu Tech Wheel Aligner)
GA-200 is the latest designed wheel aligner with super stable,accurate andÂ
low cost features which help workshop engineers perform professional and veryÂ
easy alignment work.With featured GAT wireless data transfer technology, itâsÂ
more stable and advanced than Bluetooth or 433MHz RF equipped wheel aligners.
* 20 degree CCD Camera
* Aluminium casting housing
* Unique display panel with indicator
* Interchangeable sensor heads
* Adjustable indicator explanation
* 8 high precision sensors
* 6 meter wheel base
* 20 degree CDD Camera
* Detect low chassis automatically
* Large&complete aligement database
* High quality battery
* Interchanageable sensor heads
* Fast&stable data transfer
* Waterproof protected
* Robust housing for sensor head
* 10'-24' solid & precision clamp
Note: The above accuracy can be confirmed only when the user follows the specified operation procedures.
Requirements on Surroundings
Ambient Temperature - 20Â°C ~ + 50Â°C
Relative Humidity â¤ 90%
Garu Technologies Ltd (garutech)
Live Support: Chat with us online ( facebook and skype )
whatsap & Wechat:
BB : 2ADE6041, 7E175460
If you have Question , please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fully Computerise Wheel Aligner
Wheel alignment and Wheel Balancing are two totally different things, but many people often get them confused.Â In a nutshell,Â
Wheel AlignmentÂ consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. The purpose of these adjustments is maximum tire life and a vehicle that tracks straight and true when driving along a straight and level road.
Â Wheel Balancing, on the other hand allows the tires and wheels to spin without causing any vibrations.Â This is accomplished by checking for any heavy spots on the wheel-tire combination and compensating for it by placing a measured lead weight on the opposite site of the wheel from where the heavy spot is.
The symptoms of a car that is out of Alignment are:
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
- Pulling or drifting away from a straight line
- Wandering on a straight level road
- Spokes of the steering wheel off to one side while driving on a straight and level road.
To find out if you need an alignment, first check each tire and look for uneven wearpatterns. The problem with this method, however, is that if you can see a wear patternlike the ones listed below, it may be too late to save that tire. This is why it is a goodidea to have your alignment checked periodically.Â
At each tire, take a coin and insert it in the tread at the inside, center and outside.
- If the tread is deeper on the edges than in the center, the tire is over inflated.
- If the tread is deeper in the center than the edges, the tire is under inflated.
- If the tread is deeper on one side than the other, have your wheel alignment checked soon.
- Run your hand back and forth across the tread,Â being careful not to cut yourself on any debris or exposed steel belt wire.Â If the tread is smooth in one direction, but jagged in the other you have what is called a "saw-tooth" wear pattern which is caused by a toe-in problem. Have the alignment checked as soon as possible as this condition causes rapid tire wear.
The first two conditions do not call for a wheel alignmentbut the second two do. If these wear patterns are pronounced, you should replace the tiresor move them to the rear before aligning the car. Ask your alignment specialist to besure.
Another indication of an out-of-alignment condition is a car that continuously driftsor pulls to one side of the road when you let go of the wheel. A car that is hard to keepin a straight line without constant steering corrections is also a candidate. Theseconditions may or may not also contribute to premature tire wear.
A wheel alignment cannot be done on a car with loose orworn front end parts. The technician will first check for worn parts and inform you of anyproblems before beginning the alignment.
The best type of wheel alignment is afour wheel alignment. Many cars today have adjustable rearalignment settings, but even for cars without adjustments in the rear, a four wheelalignment will allow the technician to identify any rear tracking problems and compensatefor them with adjustments to the front.
After the wheel alignment is finished, you should drive thecar on a straight and level road and check that the car goes straight and that thesteering wheel is in the proper position with the spokes level. If you notice a problem,take the car back and have the technician drive it and fine-tune the alignment settings.
Address: Garutech Garu Technologies Nig. Ltd20, Akinremi street , Anifowose, Ikeja