ur a youth ur existence is not by coincidence
wake up n look around,u whats happening n
make conclusion if u haveba shred of life to
live in few yrs to come.ur beloved brother and
medical missionary Dr Owuor Agutu.Be sure to
get series of this.the topic,was are we lost in
the battle for humanity?

14 Aug 2015 14:38

Actually uv touched on many issues tht affect the current humanity.. Thou al isnt lost as thre is time 2 redeem 1 self as tht time is now rather than wait 4 2moro.. Actually alot of filth is happening around thou each human has a responsibility 2 play by teaching the conforming morals 2 the new generation plus relying wholly on God's guidance plus his teachings 2 make us live a humble life.. If u & I throw in the towel then we r doomed..

14 Aug 2015 15:17

thanx my brother the journey starts,now.its me n u to proclaim the real mischief,n,evil happening continously under the sun,as solomon the wise rapidly,emphasised in,ecclesiastes.that which was in the past will be in,the future.there is no knew thing under the sun.completely no one can turn the debate instead lets all have one common purpose and,defend the humanity.we cannot survive without nature but nature,can survive without us.the center stage for Gods creation has become a hotbed for evil,but blindness has thrown most of us into doom.if i may ask,out of curiosity who understood the last national budget? atleast none understood,bt al the same Gods pple shall not live with this evil.wakeup ur not a mere,creature but an important,person in the hierachy of creation.open ur eyes.if ur,asleep wakeup.stop good for nothing arguments.God is not pleased,by deaths as a,result of,ignorance.as some proclaim,let me enjoy coz morrow i,will,die.know,this for whatever ur capable of God would you,responsible if u fail.life is,a gift from God,live it the way God wants u to live it not the way u want.free will,given in the garden of,eden is still with us use it to know ur place.we are amid the,closing scenes of this world bt r u ready for third world war which is underway,will u be found blameless before God? without sport.?work ur way to,heaven now.make ur election sure,preserve the higher powers,vested in you

15 Aug 2015 21:19

No