Share this topic
31 Jul 2015 09:16

Do you believes women are like ROADS,the more CURVES they have,the more DANGEROUS they are?

31 Jul 2015 15:39

I dont believe so ,, you say they are curved roads

do you know why women turn to prostitutes?,,well its not their fault ,but we can only blame men

when it comes to love woman are true and when they fall inlove ,alot of promises are made ,within a short period of time the relationship brokeup,they still do have feelings so they repeat again with different man,

if all men lie na ashazoea changing lovers,,so this woman can't stick to one man and turns to prostitute,, "A CURVED ROAD "i'll blame men

31 Jul 2015 22:47

1 Aug 2015 14:18

Quote by "0705189373"

do you know why women turn to prostitutes?,,well its not their fault ,but we can only blame men

when it comes to love woman are true and when they fall inlove ,alot of promises are made ,within a short period of time the relationship brokeup,they still do have feelings so they repeat again with different man,

if all men lie na ashazoea changing lovers,,so this woman can't stick to one man and turns to prostitute,, "A CURVED ROAD "i'll blame men :blame

1 Aug 2015 14:19

VERY TRUE

1 Aug 2015 14:20

Quote by "0705189373"

if all men lie na ashazoea changing lovers,,so this woman can't stick to one man and turns to prostitute,, "A CURVED ROAD "i'll blame men :blame

4 Aug 2015 13:24

Frankly sm ladies deserve maximum respect thus we cnt refer 2 those in tht bracket as curves.. While 1 may av sm kind of weakness but it applies 2 both sexes thus blame lie squarely on those who arent sincere with each other thus judgment on individual basisi rather thn generalize

11 Aug 2015 08:55

True

11 Aug 2015 09:14

Quote by Freezer775
Frankly sm ladies deserve maximum respect thus we cnt refer 2 those in tht bracket as curves.. While 1 may av sm kind of weakness but it applies 2 both sexes thus blame lie squarely on those who arent sincere with each other thus judgment on individual basisi rather thn generalize

pple fear facts....

11 Aug 2015 09:18

very true

22 Aug 2015 14:08

yeah i agree...