Kenyan forum: Other - UKWELI USEMWE
Share this topic
16 Jul 2015 20:34

There is always a truth behind everything but in most cases it is covered with lies and misconceptions. What truth do you think is yet to be revealed and made a common secret in KENYA?

16 Jul 2015 20:38

devolution in KENYA could be the most successful step if only corruption and embezzlement of resources could reduce slightly

16 Jul 2015 23:09

Sawa

18 Jul 2015 13:57

Kenya has the best government in Africa as per this moment. So 'adui wa maendeleo' excuse us, stop opening ur wide mouths and let our nation develop first. Then u will open ur mouths later

19 Jul 2015 20:03

The ranking painted Rwanda as the best managed country within this region thus lets not hide our heads in the sand but critize whre its ideal.. The sentiment of accepting & lets move on is the most bizzare one

20 Jul 2015 16:53

these ladies who the other day were demonstrating on the "my dress my choice' thing wanted to be given freedom to wear whatever they like, which is democratic, but they forgot something crucial, SELF ESTEEM and SELF WORTH. The Way You Dress Shows How Much You Prize Urself. If U Really Value Yourself Alot Then You Will Dress Yourself With Absolute Respect And Decence. Have U Ever Seen The Same Female MPs Who Were In That Campaign Dress Like Prostitutes? No.Because They Have Set Their Worth/prize High. Even In The Market The Expensive Goods Are Totally Covered And Protected

24 Jul 2015 19:28

Quote by PHILEMON51
these ladies who the other day were demonstrating on the "my dress my choice' thing wanted to be given freedom to wear whatever they like, which is democratic, but they forgot something crucial, SELF ESTEEM and SELF WORTH. The Way You Dress Shows How Much You Prize Urself. If U Really Value Yourself Alot Then You Will Dress Yourself With Absolute Respect And Decence. Have U Ever Seen The Same Female MPs Who Were In That Campaign Dress Like Prostitutes? No.Because They Have Set Their Worth/prize High. Even In The Market The Expensive Goods Are Totally Covered And Protected

well said