Kenyan forum: Religion - ^^^ wrong days of worshiping God ( part 1 ) ^^
Share this topic
11 May 2015 23:21

HAve you ever ask urself why muslims do worship God on friday?

And christain worship God on sunday

IN the bible it says God restest on sunday not friday

What ur view about this ?

12 May 2015 13:47

Well thre was no specific day mentioned but rather God worked tirelessly 4 six consecutive dayz thn rested on the 7th day. So in my view thre is nthng wrong a certain religion either of the the dayz 2 worship.. Thre r even Christians praying on Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's etc.. Its all abt tht particular denomination beliefs

12 May 2015 14:18

No place on the bible is written on sunday but seventh day 'saturday' is the 7th one..... Buh we christians follow jesus en muslims follow mhammed don knw ali or wat

12 May 2015 14:50

Any dei is worship dei dipends on wea u stat ua wik

12 May 2015 19:20

To me any day set aside for the worshiping God is fyn as long as u keep his command of keeping the Sabbath Holly

12 May 2015 19:58

JOHN 4:23 the worshiper will worship in the spirit and trueth not on sunday or satday or friday

12 May 2015 22:47

Yeah Man, God Dd Mk Evrthng In Six Dayz Nd Restd On Th Seventh..... I Do Beliv Th Sevnth Day Shld B Anyday Of Th Week dpndng In Ones Faith Nd Blive.... Bt All In All God Shuld B Worshpd Anytym, Anyplace Nd Anywhere

13 May 2015 00:37

Quote by Freezer775
Well thre was no specific day mentioned but rather God worked tirelessly 4 six consecutive dayz thn rested on the 7th day. So in my view thre is nthng wrong a certain religion either of the the dayz 2 worship.. Thre r even Christians praying on Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's etc.. Its all abt tht particular denomination beliefs

The Holy Books the author of the post mentioned don't set any particular day 4 worship. U can choose 2 make any day ur worshipping day n each day is a worshipping day!

13 May 2015 09:39

this things of day of worship is not from GOD its denominational eg sunday is an idear frm rome

14 Aug 2015 16:02

Here its,not a matter of belief but stiking to bible truth.why do u place human philosophy of thinking and belief above,the bible.did u know that the battle to bring this world to,an end will ne the sabbath/day of worship.just,as satan wanted to steal the worship of the,creator in heaven so he does it on earth.Jesus when tempted one of,the temptation,was on worship.Ezekiel 28,will,tell u abt satan.the god of this world that decives many.Question:do you want to do whatever u wish with ur life or stick to Gods law and abide,as per His will.look,at,the third,angels msg in revelation 14:9-15.its about worship.Question did christ observe the,sabbath,did the apostles,kept the sabath.yes they,observe the sabbath,scheduled as a,creation,memorial and none messed up.john on the highland of patmos observedd the sabbath.when God said to the israelites that when their,children would ask them why they hallow the sabbath they,would answer that its,a sign btw them and the LORD their God that they,may know him as the,creator.Jesus said whoever loves Him,keeps His commandment...and ur either in His side or satans side.was the commandment,concerning day of,worship changed? No the law was not altered "Remember the,sabbath day,and keep it holy".satans,effort to persecute christians in the first century proved futile so he sort to implant his,banner into,the church.this he did by leading minds of men like constantine who in wanting to bring unity between,christians and pagans in his roman empire sought to choose,on sun day worship coz,he was idolatrous .so,chose on sunday in 321AD,though he was a,partially converted christian.later the church picked it up to hallow it .The,romours spread concerning colossians 2 and Romans 14 are biblically wrong misinterpretation that does,arise because of misunderstanding.Do,Gods will,and not urs n all shall,be well with u.satan is not a creator bt a,creature so if u observe his day meaning he,is ur creator.series two coming on this

24 Aug 2015 17:13

let me ask and sincerely answer me.if,the fourth commandment is to be removed then will the other commandments stand? if the book of genesis is plucked would the bible have meaning?.know that when in rev about worship from the first to the third angels msg is about worship.that angels,warns about receiving the,mark of the beast.14:9,of,revelation.the mark of the beast is the wrong sabbath. Did u know the,same sabbath we are wanted to keep on earth is the same we will keep in heaven.the bible says so.U should be,aware of the mark of the beast.many doesnt know it.i think,its better if we understand the book revelation.its the book of the time we are living in.are you aware of the new,world order coming in september UN,general meeting dont miss on,the next central focus on sabbath which day is it.

14 Nov 2015 20:51

it is better to b sure on what u r dong,i thnk sabbath is the only day u can rest and worship ur god b cause god himself set it aside and it is the only day that god blessed it! if u r worshipping on other day and considering it as same as sabbath,u r wrong no other day is blessed,change now or u will b asked 'who commanded u to worship on any day?'

15 Nov 2015 20:20

It is commonly thought that anyday is the day of worship, No argue about this but there is the day which God blessed and Sanctified, and in it thou shall not do anything for God rested on it. Genesis 2:1-3 and Exodus 20:8-11.. God is God of order and He does not change. ask yourselves this question, When did Jesus resurrect? Mark16:1-2..........Have a blessed evening friends.

5 Feb 2016 07:51

U Can Worship Anywhere,anytime Or Anyday According To Your Religious Beliefs

5 Feb 2016 10:08

yes u can worship evryday,at an tym bt dnn 4get 2keep ua sabbath day holy.whch is saturday?