Kenyan forum: Romance & Friendship - WHO CHEATS MORE??
Share this topic
6 May 2015 18:46

If you gonna rate in percentage, in love matters who do you think cheats more, girls or boys? and why you rate that way?Pls no offensive comments, this is just a sort of a survey regarding opinions on this matter...so lets be just open minded...post your opinions frnds?

6 May 2015 22:21

Tei say men but if wimen fel 2 akcpt advanses men wnt folo u,sooo wimen do

7 May 2015 00:48

women are the number one cheats,they never live up to their words...

7 May 2015 01:15

Cheating is a game initially dominated by men! This is when women used to be submissive n were held by "social chains". Its NO LONGER that way! Women hv broken the social chains n hv become more independent! That's y I can say without blinking an eye that "The woman of today learnt n managed to beat men in their own game".

7 May 2015 11:25
Post is hidden!
7 May 2015 14:23

Men are the leading

7 May 2015 15:35

dumbest topic ever,cheating doesn't depend on gender..it depends on one's character

7 May 2015 20:53

men

8 May 2015 06:21

Those who cheat knows themselves,both cheat at the sametime.

8 May 2015 09:09

both .coz nowdeiz we tend to b insecure wid our partners lendin to that

8 May 2015 16:14

Quote by Jotham Mugambi
Cheating is a game initially dominated by men! This is when women used to be submissive n were held by "social chains". Its NO LONGER that way! Women hv broken the social chains n hv become more independent! That's y I can say without blinking an eye that "The woman of today learnt n managed to beat men in their own game".

i agree...very well said frnd

8 May 2015 16:18

Quote by tarrarico
dumbest topic ever,cheating doesn't depend on gender..it depends on one's character

oh well i know it doesnt depend on gender..i was just trying to have a percentage survey between 2 genders...and i think you dnt have to say rude words in expressing your opinion...be gentleman enough

8 May 2015 16:25

well my own opinion is that by percentage i think men still leading ... maybe 60% men and 40% women....but most women learn to cheat cos of being cheated in the past..sometimes bad experiences makes one learn to fight back..

8 May 2015 16:37

A poll, taken by a British dating firm, showed that 9 percent of men were certain they’d be unfaithful if they fell for somebody else.On the other hand, a whopping 25 percent of female respondents said they would definitely have an affair if an outsider piqued their interest. How do you know if you’re likely to wind up in someone else’s bed? The survey claims that women age 35 to 40 were the most likely to dabble in infidelity.

13 May 2015 17:23

Quote by Amit786
A poll, taken by a British dating firm, showed that 9 percent of men were certain they’d be unfaithful if they fell for somebody else.On the other hand, a whopping 25 percent of female respondents said they would definitely have an affair if an outsider piqued their interest. How do you know if you’re likely to wind up in someone else’s bed? The survey claims that women age 35 to 40 were the most likely to dabble in infidelity.

hmmm thanks for the opnion amit

13 May 2015 20:13

Hmmm??? Men will never accept the fact,,,but to my opinion they are the worst liars, whether you conquer with me or not,,,first of all they are naturally polygamous,,,yet they are the most jealousy pple,,,and a lady of this erra will never just sit down n watchd to be doubledealed she will go for another alternative n that's how a lady will cheat n that is out of love torture n desperation

Edited by Maryam9 / 13 May 2015 20:25
13 May 2015 20:22

Am...am looking 4 a 2nd wife infact.

Edited by carloskiprotich / 13 May 2015 20:23
13 May 2015 21:00

assuming we're all hooked up, we all tie in this game called cheating. a man will go for a woman n She'll submit to his advances. a woman on the other hand will seduce a man n he'll give in. doesn't matter whether one is married on not. that's our society today.

13 May 2015 22:41

Men do lie more bt the reason we do lie is our girls/wife

14 May 2015 07:32

jeff wat about them?