Share this topic
29 Apr 2015 21:55

An open forum for any one,,,Guys allow me to ask this question,,Can you marry or get married to a partner who's your age mate? How will that couple be? Please any. One to answer me???

30 Apr 2015 14:09

Dat could b so hard 2 me ad i kent imagine marrying a lady f ma age lazima mmoja awe mbele kiasi

Edited by Ozarks / 30 Apr 2015 14:11
30 Apr 2015 18:01

Marriage is supposed to b matters heart coz they r.
There is NO LOGIC when it comes to LOVEThere is NO LOGIC when it comes to LOVE!
When it knocks on ur heart doors U can't ignore it or send it away
n
that's y U c some married 2 mates of the same age n others 2 partners whose age difference is soo big. . . . . . . my takthat's y U c some married 2 mates of the same age n others 2 partners whose age diff

30 Apr 2015 18:24

Mmmh, I can't see any big deal there when they're same age..though it tends to be wisefor a guy to Marry a chik younger than him cause ladies age earlier than men

30 Apr 2015 20:32

Thou the set dwn trend has bn men marrying abit younger ladies thn their age but I av a flng evn marrying a lady u share same age isnt bad.. Thre av bn instances of evn men marrying older ladies & they end up enjoying their union fully

30 Apr 2015 21:07

Am still reading your comments guys

30 Apr 2015 21:10

following

1 May 2015 10:55

guys you all spoken well.... But to me I don't see any big issue in that...i mean know big deal at allll. Marriage is all abt LOVE, MATURITY nd UNDERSTANDING the lady of ur age if she's well tuthurd she we respect you more then many young gals

1 May 2015 16:29

It wil b agry

1 May 2015 20:28

Marriage and age are two different things however in as much as we want to relate them the age should not be a disadvantage.

1 May 2015 20:58

thts better thn havin a huge age thts better thn havin a huge age diff

Edited by candimwas / 1 May 2015 21:28
1 May 2015 22:01

Biologically, I wanna xay, age shud not be da xem as maturity rate is different.

2 May 2015 16:20

yes d.a u can age is a numbr. pple lk true luv and frndshp , whn u gt it , u a sttld.

2 May 2015 18:31

to me i better be young than him.

2 May 2015 21:04

for me i dont see the age wea ther is true LOVE.

3 May 2015 00:50

Maryam its hard 2 marry ur agemate cz u wl neva respect each other...its good 2 get married 2 aperson who is more matured than u..cz that person wl respect u...

3 May 2015 07:38

Hmmm???? Guys at times you just have to be realistic at times,as much as you say age is just but a number I disagreed with all of you,,to my opinion I cant get. married to my agemate n one thing I know is that that marriage will face allot of miseries,,,plizz,one thing you need to remember is that dating n marrying are two different things,,,dating your agemate is not a problem but marrying your agemate my dear pliz dont try to convince me,, n the difference will come in when it comes to reasoning, for instances when am married to a man. who is 3-5 years older than I believe me you the rare

3 May 2015 07:40

Hmmm???? Guys at times you just have to be realistic at times,as much as you say age is just but a number I disagreed with all of you,,to my opinion I cant get. married to my agemate n one thing I know is that that marriage will need to remember is that dating n marrying are two different things,,,dating your agemate is not a problem but marrying your agemate my dear pliz dont try to convince me,, n the difference will come in when it comes to reasoning, for instances when am married to a man. who is 3-5 years older than I believe me you the rate/ the level.of reasoning when it comes to the significant facts of our life will v

Edited by Maryam9 / 3 May 2015 07:47
3 May 2015 07:41

Hmmm???? Guys at times you just have to be realistic at times,as much as you say age is just but a number I disagreed with all of you,,to my opinion I cant get. married to my agemate n one thing I know is that that marriage will face allot of miseries,,,plizz,one thing you need to remember is that dating n marrying are two different things,,,dating your agemate is not a problem but marrying your agemate my dear pliz dont try to convince me,, n the difference will come in when it comes to reasoning, for instances when am married to a man. who is 3-5 years older than I believe me you the rate/ the level.of reasoning when it comes to the significant facts. of our life will v

3 May 2015 07:42

Hmmm???? Guys at times you just have to be realistic at times,as much as you say age is just but a number I disagreed with all of you,,to my opinion I cant get. married to my agemate n one thing I know is that that marriage will face allot of miseries,,,plizz,one thing you need to remember is that dating n marrying are two different things,,,dating your agemate is not a problem but marrying your agemate my dear pliz dont try to convince me,, n the difference will come in when it comes to reasoning, for instances when am married to a man. who is 3-5 years older than I believe me you the rate/ the level.of reasoning when it comes to the significant facts. of our life will v