Kenyan forum: Religion - religious torelance
Share this topic
16 Apr 2015 01:26

THE QUESTION IS,WOULD YOU MARRY OR GET MARRIED BY A PARTNER OR PERSON OF DIFFRENT RELIGION FROM YOURS...?
(answer and give us a reason please,this might be an eye opener to someone)

16 Apr 2015 01:29

for me am confused what would happen bt before the topic is done i'll have drawn a conclusion from you people of big minds..

16 Apr 2015 15:46

Why Not!????Someone In A Diff Religion Has Feelings; We Are All Humans:i Mean Love Is Defined The Same Everywhere The Meaning Same.Marry Anywhere As Long As You Love Each Other.I Marry Anywhere In Future.

17 Apr 2015 07:05

Yeap, i can

17 Apr 2015 08:09
Post is hidden!
17 Apr 2015 09:09

Yea i kan wat matas is da filings not religion koz u kant mary or get mared 2 it but only 2 a pason

17 Apr 2015 09:31

BIG NO LOVE IS NO FEELNGS ITS RESPONSBLE LIFE IS DRWN FROM THE SPIRITUAL I ASURE U WEN PROB COMES DEA WIL B CONFLCT

17 Apr 2015 09:35

big no try u wil see when u have spiritual isues to solve @ wil folo hi/her faith the children wil b confuse

17 Apr 2015 10:52

Yes n Yes...Tru Luv knws doesnt ask y

17 Apr 2015 19:23

yes i can true luv comes from heart and what GOD has put together no man put sunder

17 Apr 2015 21:09

A BIG NO. EVERY RELIGION HAS ITS OWN FUNDAMENTAL GUIDE LINES ABOUT MARRIEGE. ITS VERY CRUSUAL TO CONSIDER BELIEVES OF EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY WILL EFFECT OR- IN YOUR MARRIEGE.

18 Apr 2015 13:58

Wud rather practice wat I preach

19 Apr 2015 21:51

fellows its a c-rias matter.ok mine iz,marrin or b married 2 a different religion dea iz a problem in dat u differ in belivin some importan assept in religion.in dis it brings about livin ones religion {changin ones faith}bt if as couples agree on wat stand 2 take it will b gud 4 u ppl,u shuld concider others lky ur parents wat thy will advice u on,bcoz others dont lyk it...so dis is a matter dat one shuld luk at b4 saying "love is blind"

19 Apr 2015 22:54

I try to think that love and religion are two different things and should not at all costs be treated as one in that religion is the roadmap that determines your belief where love is the feeling of passion from deep in your soul every human being has the right to belong to a religious society of his own choice regardles of any ethnic base the same way every human being has the right to choose a half best of his/her own choice....as far as I'm concerned I would marry a partner of a different religion nobody should be subjected to any form of descrimination.

20 Apr 2015 12:10

nop i cant simple because in future one of us will probably have to convert and for me am not ready for that

9 Sep 2015 01:30

A big YES! If i give an example with me, am a christian married by a muslim guy for years now and we have a 2years old child. What matters is the feeling that the two have and not the religion. As long as that person is the right one for you religion should no interrupt your love life