Kenyan forum: Romance & Friendship - Distance Relationship
Share this topic
8 Dec 2014 19:31

Distance relationship, Does it really work?? and if it does, hw?? whats are the do's and donts???

9 Dec 2014 19:46
Post is hidden!
9 Dec 2014 19:53

NO N NEVER haitai work

9 Dec 2014 22:02

they do, coz am in wan en its wakin.ol u nid to do is to trust each other. dats ol.

9 Dec 2014 23:34

Quote by Terry-kiss-kiss.
they do, coz am in wan en its wakin.ol u nid to do is to trust each other. dats ol.

waw my dia it seems u understand luv more than urself,i agree with u 101%

10 Dec 2014 09:30

mmhh weee it's hell.it needs strong heart n mind.we broke up last wk

10 Dec 2014 16:46

It's challenging...we broke up with my dutch g.f when she flew back and we started developing communication barrier.

10 Dec 2014 20:28

Quote by IrynRenex
Quote by Terry-kiss-kiss.

waw my dia it seems u understand luv more than urself,i agree with u 101%

It actually requires self discipline and being honest to one's self. Trust me majority of pple in this online thing are never criaz, some are very disperate whereas others are infactuated and imature. Infact, its this infatuation that drives them to strike a rlshnp with each other. Most of the time we fall victims since we are for sure oblivious on what will befall on us and also owing to the fact that time is running out for us and thus we make a try to any opportunity that presents itselt to us hoping that it gonna work. Hw i wish that before we give anybody our heart, let examine the person and know each other very well so that we can develope trust on each other and trust me, all gonna b well

10 Dec 2014 20:38

It works since both of you has integrity n trust.

10 Dec 2014 20:47

Quote by Ayuxah
It works since both of you has integrity n trust.

Trust is never given, it is earned! u cant trust anybody at first site..... First, we need to develope that trust and then we should communicate with each other as frequent as we can and if possible try to hookup physically

Edited by kopiche / 12 Dec 2014 16:27
11 Dec 2014 05:27
Post is hidden!
11 Dec 2014 10:16

I tried and failed miserably myself....bt for those peeps who want to try do it.it might and might not work...mine failed due to lack of communication which leads to mistrust

11 Dec 2014 14:18

Its hell, DO NOT TRY IT. its taken me an year to heal from a distance broken relationship.

11 Dec 2014 18:54

Distance relationship or otherwise works or not dependacy on the parties involved n hw they percieve each other.

11 Dec 2014 18:56

BOLD

11 Dec 2014 20:45

Quote by Judy njeri
Its hell, DO NOT TRY IT. its taken me an year to heal from a distance broken relationship.

Life is all abt taking risks, the smarter u are the better! moreover, luck is preparedness to meet opportunity. Be prepared for anything, disappointment inclussive. Always strive to learn frm failures coz with failures, we becomes stronger and experienced! If something doesn't work for you, it doesn't imply that it will also never work for the other party, its never symmetric!!!

12 Dec 2014 07:11

they do work. wan get to mis anothere . make you people get to build true

12 Dec 2014 07:19

it does wak 4 me 2. coz am in in. already, it is just a matter of being. true lover birdz

13 Dec 2014 19:33

please guys and gal it do work but out of 100% is 10% dat works and Moreso as a man if such relationship is nt goin to work u we know like wise gal but once 2 of u understand nd what it take to keep it up friends it goin to work tnkx

14 Dec 2014 19:32

It can work,it dating for a long time you won't meet.
The only virtual point be honest,truthful and be dedicated to your partner.