Kenyan forum: Romance & Friendship - What are the roles of men to ladies
Share this topic
1 Oct 2014 17:47

actually some 1 tel mie what are de importants of havin men in aur lyf as ladies coz a have not even a bit of trust in them they have empty prmses that have never bin met a think a hate de fact of datin

2 Oct 2014 14:08

seriously speakin i also see no nd 4 these dates,,men r full of lies,,i dont knw wat they take themselves as!!!

2 Oct 2014 14:13

No need of dem coz they dnt do anything n they cnt b trusted ,,the only thing they need frms us s sex ....maryam n montes dat wot i c...wot do u think

2 Oct 2014 14:18

wee.,if u thought men are liyers.,then ladys are th worest liyers.,!i av been gwd to my xgfd bt her lies i couldnt bear

2 Oct 2014 14:19

Yes i also see there is no need of them choose to be single and stay safe for you who are scared for men . Its good you will never see any role of men in your lives ask those at 40 and above who have stayed single what are todate upto.

2 Oct 2014 14:27

t s true my d,a felilex,,ts only sex they want,,,juz havin a lady's taste n go,,,some even cant respect the luv,respect or feelings their wives av 4 them kazi yao ni kuhanya 2,, jaustar those at 40,,r there juz of their children,,if they cld av bn gvn a chance n go back 2 their youth age,,i swear most of them cld av wished nt 2 get married again???

2 Oct 2014 14:32

U call men liers..n gd for nothing..bt i would like u ladies to tell me... Most of you.. You have babies...n ur are living single life bt..did u get those babies frm dogs? If yes then we men we are liers..i dnt trust u ladies..

2 Oct 2014 14:40

Quote by "felilex"
No need of dem coz they dnt do anything n they cnt b trusted ,,the only thing they need frms us s sex ....maryam n montes dat wot i c...wot do u think

2 Oct 2014 14:41

having babies s nt a problem bt then y do u most men gv out pregnancy n declinin the responsibilities,, s that nt being liers,,,have swt words in ur mouth bt poor in acting,,very selfish pple who juz want 2 b 'kusema' in a r/ship,, i really hate this trush called luv,,,

2 Oct 2014 14:44

Wacha hizo.!aki ladies use to say thy want to be single but thy stil need mens sapport.!wat about dat.?

2 Oct 2014 14:44

not all ppl are equal and it depends with reason y u here

2 Oct 2014 14:49

5th,,wat do u imply with that s that ladies cn nt do without u men??u r wrong,,coz i cn do,,,men av got nothing 2 boast off????i mean nothing

2 Oct 2014 14:52

Quote by Humbleg
U call men liers..n gd for nothing..bt i would like u ladies to tell me... Most of you.. You have babies...n ur are living single life bt..did u get those babies frm dogs? If yes then we men we are liers..i dnt trust u ladies..

Thats a good one who lied from the biggining when the world was created, i pitty some of our ladies. Look at the remedies my dearest ones muache ma uchungu na kama uliachwa jifikirie what was the course

2 Oct 2014 14:56

xo jauster u want 2 tell me that all ladies r always the one 2 b blamed 4 in the seperation?

2 Oct 2014 15:12

Quote by Maryam9
xo jauster u want 2 tell me that all ladies r always the one 2 b blamed 4 in the seperation?

sure they are juu sahii lets be frank what courses breakage in a relationship relating all the partners

2 Oct 2014 15:12

Wewewe,dnt say that coz we are all in th same syd of th coin.!Even m i av been i used to hate grils 4 wat i av gn though

2 Oct 2014 15:24

so jauster u men r always perfect in all r/ship??hahahaaha!

2 Oct 2014 15:31

who cn b bored wher he iz geting hot luv dairy,ladies

2 Oct 2014 15:53

you ladies wat do you takes us 4?????nt every man make som empty prmses som mean wat thy say. far as lov is concrnd u gals ask for unthikable items and supernatual lov inabaiwa wapi tubai we offer wat we can....thats y idnt make prmses to any1 ataaaa!!

2 Oct 2014 16:20

Not that i mean we men aren't perfect relationship zote ziko na ups and down , we need each ones shoulder thou you ladies mnanyonya sana waume