Kenyan forum: Romance & Friendship - HAVE THE MARRIAGE MATERIALS GONE EXTINCT HERE IN KENYA?
Share this topic
3 Sep 2014 21:07

Am rly shocked hw these days girls carry themselves.gone are the days wen they were considered shy.instead they dress scantily,drink alcohol and indulge themselves in premarital sex.they are nt even ashamed as sum of them even seduce boys.i have given up on marrying a kenyan gal...just my personal view so dnt hate me 4 that.

7 Sep 2014 17:50

ithink ur too biter by our kenyan gals there is nothing we can do lazima tukae nao bora u stady them 1st before giving in...

7 Sep 2014 18:23

lakini c wote,1st understand dem ndio u give up

7 Sep 2014 21:00

madam wengi n fak na wana tabia bovu nowonder men r beaten by women

7 Sep 2014 21:17

Nt all dear but some are just fake with wigs and bleaching and am nt jelous!

8 Sep 2014 07:24
Post is hidden!
8 Sep 2014 16:44

not all gals take kin nafaa kusema some gals coz atuko da sem kila mtu n difrnt n unqik in dea on ways so kama ww upata wale wa baya peke simple n kla ata ww uko in da sem klass na wao chk on uaslf

8 Sep 2014 18:10

Quote by "H0pe"
Am rly shocked hw these days girls carry themselves.gone are the days wen they were considered shy.instead they dress scantily,drink alcohol and indulge themselves in premarital sex.they are nt even ashamed as sum of them even seduce boys.i have given up on marrying a kenyan gal...just my personal view so dnt hate me 4 that.

.YOU'VE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD AS THATS EXACTLY HOW I DO FEEL ABOUT OUR GIRLS THOUGH NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BAD.

9 Sep 2014 10:12

There r stil gud girls who can make gud wives.dnt underate us pliz if nt 4 us girls men u wnt b thea

9 Sep 2014 19:05

Quote by "beatohwilys"
not all gals take kin nafaa kusema some gals coz atuko da sem kila mtu n difrnt n unqik in dea on ways so kama ww upata wale wa baya peke simple n kla ata ww uko in da sem klass na wao chk on uaslf

Ok

9 Sep 2014 20:05

Ladies be you, I do not care whether you put on an exer-mini dress or skirt or have piercings that keep your skin glittering with gold. Also being original is what all men want, so be confident and spread original side of you.
#SoWhat.

9 Sep 2014 20:26

Douglas u mean u expect that frm our gals who view the likes of sidika and american female popstars as their main source of influence?sadly they nolonger look upto our mothers as they are now considered analogue..i wonder.

9 Sep 2014 21:24

Andre.OS, Vera Sidika has made her own mark. Though, it her life and she loves it not forced on her. American culture hails from the British culture which gave a person freedom to be yours not the vice varsa, though full expressions of ones self then your original part of you comes to life.

Have you ever had of a core? of any kind. Mothers are there from the start of time they are never old of time.

9 Sep 2014 21:41

True Aranza babe,u might b 1 in a million dea buh many r jst travellers. Wanaiga mila na tamaduni c zao

10 Sep 2014 04:40

U r right bro bt don't give up. Still have the few good ones. Hard to come by though. Bt God will provide if u ask.

10 Sep 2014 05:57

mine gf is a wife material #i thnk so

10 Sep 2014 19:29

Problem starts from u ladies,after birth u complain,plis charity beggns at home,an a gd home u,ll c hw kids put on,it,s like mother crab kumshow mtoi wake a tembee straight,isn,t possible,aaiíi,nimechoka wanawake mujiheshimu mutapata wachumba or els ebola ndio hiyo(sunami nayo),jipangeni.

10 Sep 2014 20:28

ur wyf will behave and act the way u want her to.you r da determnant to shape her character

10 Sep 2014 21:01

@omusamia thats an outright lie..u can NEVER change a grown up instead its the parents' responsibility durin the early stages of a child's life like i do acknowledge who i am to my mama.

10 Sep 2014 21:07

Guys,it wasnt all abou criticisin our gals as if we men are so holy.infact its us men who do encourage young ladies towards immoral lifestyle.i only wantd to know if i cn stil find maself that shy,quiet,introvert,obedient,natural,morally upright and intelligent gal that has nowadays become a rare species here in kenya...labda nijaribu somalia!

Edited by H0pe / 10 Sep 2014 21:11