Kenyan forum: Romance & Friendship - Do men Really fear commitment?
Share this topic
1 Sep 2014 07:44

Ladies and Gentlemen,what do you think abt the allegation that Men fear Commitment,
share your thoughts,comments...
Just here on Daily Forums on Mobofree

Edited by KERO ALI / 6 Sep 2014 14:17
1 Sep 2014 13:17

Yap ts true most of men really fear their commitments. they want juz to plant their seeds here n there in the name of luv n after that deny the ladies runnin away frm their responsibilities,, this s nt fair, if u luv the girl u shld also get concernd with her welfare n more so her life dreams! Act like a gentleman hmm!

1 Sep 2014 13:33

Thats soo true

1 Sep 2014 13:42

Hahahaaa you got it well though a time s it depends dear

1 Sep 2014 13:43

t depends with wat? my d,a jaustar?

1 Sep 2014 13:48

you wanna show us you are superior and that leads to our withdrawal from commitment

1 Sep 2014 13:49

No we dnt fear commitments but some do coz they were afta something but when u decide you want this lady is a full tym commitment...

1 Sep 2014 14:00

men are soo committed,all they lack is appretiation from yu lady,soo nagging and demanding

1 Sep 2014 15:00

''FEAR THEIR COMMITMENTS'' Is The Phrase i've just heard !? I dont get in which point of view are you taking this is DENNY & MARYAM but what do men has to commit to ladies? And for what reason? Has the so called ladies committed to their men couterpart first,it's a two-way traffic!

1 Sep 2014 17:26

men Fearing commitment? HELL NO.

1 Sep 2014 18:04
Post is hidden!
1 Sep 2014 18:08

Quote by Aranza
They fear committment as if its a deadly plague

thats a big lie my dear when we decide what we want we dnt turn back but you ladies can see our effort......!

1 Sep 2014 18:29

thats applicable 2 few my d,a robat, the fact s that most of men r sincerely wild,, i dont knw y? i mn, u find a man havin a wyf n kids bt will still go ahead, get obsessed with alcohol or those other ladies, what s wrong with this man? i mn, most of guyz tend 2 claim that men r naturally polygamous, bt others r takin that advantage leavin bhind his yf n kids sufferin? s this nt runnin away frm their compliments?

1 Sep 2014 18:32

I see that people, throw stones yet the world is made of different extreme variety of things. About the topic, commitment, not all who have the power to stand the strong winds absent strength and mind. Also not all who are strong willed can bear a chance when multi-challanged.

1 Sep 2014 18:40

most of u pple point fingers at ladies claimin that they lyk naggin n demandin, that depends on hw u ur lady s, bt then wat abt in a family where u find a lady s workin as well as his husband, n then when this guy sees his yf providin every thin in the hom, he nw turns his money 2 use t 4 his own leisure. alcohol, gals n things that r nt useful even 2 himself, wat will u pple xay abt him?

1 Sep 2014 18:47

@ maryam i get ur point some men realy do so but not them all. 70p/cent are commitend to thyr wyfs and responsiblity but this 30p/cent is spoiling our reputation as men you may hav some drinks with frds but dnt make it ur second wyf..and about mpango wa kando is not must keep ur wyf to ur standard and ull neva walk out for some lady.......!

Edited by robat76 / 1 Sep 2014 18:58
1 Sep 2014 19:24

@maryam9 cxemi kitu!!

1 Sep 2014 21:49

Hell no,men are very committed but women never appreciate anything we do.

2 Sep 2014 02:42

Quote by Maryam9
most of u pple point fingers at ladies claimin that they lyk naggin n demandin, that depends on hw u ur lady s, bt then wat abt in a family where u find a lady s workin as well as his husband, n then when this guy sees his yf providin every thin in the hom, he nw turns his money 2 use t 4 his own leisure. alcohol, gals n things that r nt useful even 2 himself, wat will u pple xay abt him?

Edited by CULLIE / 2 Sep 2014 02:43
2 Sep 2014 02:48

That is nw called gender equality,what women were looking for..'to be like men',now i don't know why they r now cmplaining after they have bn given a chance..na kila wakati kusema eti they r providing 4 da family..when men are providing you don't hear such complains...what do you ladies want?