Share this topic
10 Aug 2014 07:39

Abortion~is termination of a Pregnancy before 9months ¤¤¤>
Its illegal according to our constitution,

who Do you think is the cause for this Illegal act in a relationship,keeping in mind that Women are naturally Caring Creatures is it th Man/woman!?

Your views

10 Aug 2014 07:59

Support From Partner,an Example~~
galfrend~babe goodmorning?
Boyfriend~goodmorning too Swry,how dd you sleep?
Galfriend.~babe I Slept Well,
Galfriend~swry,i have Goodnews.
Boyfriend~WOw! TELL ME
Galfriend~ i have Confimed That Am Pregnant,you are Going To B a Father....
imagin The Reaction From The Boyfriend.,

10 Aug 2014 08:04

is it A blame Game?

11 Aug 2014 11:35

th grl sud b blamd unawezaje panulia jamaa miguu bila kujikinga,ulifurahi ukimeza nyundo so jipange na bal yako bora usiue

11 Aug 2014 11:46

Quote by NICHOLASMWAI
th grl sud b blamd unawezaje panulia jamaa miguu bila kujikinga,ulifurahi ukimeza nyundo so jipange na bal yako bora usiue

@nicholas,i Blame the man because the Lady lacks Support,imgn Dem anakwambia,"babe,am pregnant,the guy wil refuse,AJE,uko sure HyoBol niyangu? " such like thngs...

11 Aug 2014 11:49

Quote by NICHOLASMWAI

i Thnk Men Shud b Blamed 4 thz,

11 Aug 2014 12:03

both of dem.hw cn u av xex widout using protection n u r nt seriously ridy 4 a kid.if u get one then both of u shld tak responsibility.

11 Aug 2014 12:04

man is to blame,how do you expect a lady,some are even young gals to bring up your baby when you dont want to be responsible?u shud have played it safe then!

11 Aug 2014 12:08

neva eva galz b cheated dat xex widout a cd iz da switest.,.Chanukeniiii

11 Aug 2014 12:32

denny u r wrng dam sud b blmd akiona boy don't want 2 use cd si atake pils juu n yeye ata beba bal si boy

11 Aug 2014 12:38

Both r 2 b blamed..cz it iznt mst dat they shld av sex..

11 Aug 2014 12:39

both shud b rspsible galz rem abortion makes u amothes 2 the dead child.So give into it if ur ready

11 Aug 2014 12:46

elizabeth,well said,but also the boy becomes a dad to a dead baby

11 Aug 2014 12:47

remb wen u a abort its u dam wh ll b jurged sio boy, chunga kuzeekea jela so take care

11 Aug 2014 12:54

abortion is a matter of choice, and it is not completely illegal, the law states that one can abort in situation where the mothers life is at stake,
and with regards to illegal abortion, it depends with who is to blame according to the mind set of either, because at times you find the girl having intrest of keeping the pregnancy but the boy doesnt want, and the opppsite is true.
so, who to blame, the situation should be considered first before saying whose to blame, but generally , accountability lies on both,because its your blood that is being killed.

11 Aug 2014 13:07

galz b4 u lower ur pants agree the consequences coz there r 3 things one may get up wid ,1 ball 2 STIs 3 lucky so bware use protection.Kuna ya male na female

11 Aug 2014 13:52

Quote by NICHOLASMWAI
denny u r wrng dam sud b blmd akiona boy don't want 2 use cd si atake pils juu n yeye ata beba bal si boy

ladies are always Submisive hawezi kataa Bol unles ako Na Pressure frm Parents,boyfriend.

11 Aug 2014 13:57

Quote by NICHOLASMWAI

ok,what Makes a woman to opt 4 abortion!

11 Aug 2014 14:01

Quote by WENDYMWENDE
both of dem.hw cn u av xex widout using protection n u r nt seriously ridy 4 a kid.if u get one then both of u shld tak responsibility.

true,both of them shud be Responsible,

11 Aug 2014 14:03

mayb hataki kuacha chuo,ama hataki wazazi wajue amapia hako ready kua mama @denny