Kenyan forum: Romance & Friendship - PREGNANCY TO Determine your Future?
Share this topic
31 Jul 2014 09:29

Wud you marry Her/Him because of the Pregnancy? Has it happen to you?
DO YOU SEE FUTURE Of him being yours forever?

31 Jul 2014 12:24

A friend of mine was forced to marry a lady he never wished to have as aWIFE,reason,dem alimtrick na her Monthly periods eti ako safe,aim is to tie keep th man in her pocket,then akaambia mapero that She is expecting His child, ikakuwa hv0,

31 Jul 2014 12:28

Is it true that you marry your partner by having a Kid with him,her?

Your views please

31 Jul 2014 12:36

i can't marry,s akae kwao i cn stil b helping th kid

31 Jul 2014 12:53

INATEGEMEA BT ME AKAE KWAO NITAMSAIDIA

31 Jul 2014 13:15

if i love her ningemuoa eventho c tyme niliwa nmepanga kuoa if not akae mtoto ntamsadia.

31 Jul 2014 13:30

Hi situation ulikuwa unaJOG Jog around then ikahapen all over sudden,na may uko na dem wako au wife,then mapero wake wakesema,you hv to take her...wil yu? If yes,utakuwa happy kweli?

31 Jul 2014 13:39

Quote by leankasom
if i love her ningemuoa eventho c tyme niliwa nmepanga kuoa if not akae mtoto ntamsadia.

hahaa i agree with yu sir.

31 Jul 2014 13:45

I dont thnk if trapping smbody so tht u get i long lyf partner is ideal.. It shld come of natural love bcz be it marriage its a long term commitmnt whch will require matual understanding.. Tht 2 me sounds like a forced marriage whch may meet some rocky obstacles sm years later

31 Jul 2014 14:47

Quote by Freezer775
I dont thnk if trapping smbody so tht u get i long lyf partner is ideal.. It shld come of natural love bcz be it marriage its a long term commitmnt whch will require matual understanding.. Tht 2 me sounds like a forced marriage whch may meet some rocky obstacles sm years later

true,imagine its happening,MY LECTURER alienda AwayMATCHEs na maid,saa hii ni Second wife,

31 Jul 2014 15:27

akae kwao bt i take care of the kid's needs bt marriage a big NO? naoaje mtu cpendi??? unless akitaka kuwa mpango wa kando ni sawa ama frend wth benefits

31 Jul 2014 16:08

Akinitega nasepa faster ila kama tumekubaliana mtoto namweka ndani

31 Jul 2014 16:22

Quote by solo xolo
akae kwao bt i take care of the kid's needs bt marriage a big NO? naoaje mtu cpendi??? unless akitaka kuwa mpango wa kando ni sawa ama frend wth benefits

@solo Xolo,ndo hvo sasa,i cant live like a Slave in somethng i cud hv solvd earlier,I THINk thats is the major Course Of(side/OUTSIDE matches-mipango za Kando)

Edited by Denny19 / 31 Jul 2014 16:26
31 Jul 2014 16:51

Maina and King'ang'i had this topic in the morning classics105...and dnt think it's a genuine way of getting a partner since it's due to consequential occurrence...bt when fate has it,i'll not let my child go fatherless,i'll marry the lady :x

31 Jul 2014 20:05

why trick smone if 1 does not av desire wid de other y force c

31 Jul 2014 21:09

lts b grown up men,hw cn u jst fuck a woman u dnt lyk without a cd?if u got no future plans with ha jst buy a whore who wnt bother with that,yeah she s prgnnt 4 u n u dnt wnt ha,n wat f she infected u with aids?wl u stl think tha same?

31 Jul 2014 21:22

Thank u very much princewill 4 pointin out that msg, am suprised 2 here hw wicked men r in thiz site, u want 2 pregnant a lady,? Whether u luv her or nt n juz leave her lyk that,, be realistic u men, wat if the case happened 2 ur sisters or even daughters will u still b expectin that?,, wen u pregnant a lady whom u luv or nt that means u r capable of takin care of all the responsibilities, hw cn u take cr of the kid n leaves his/her mother juz lyk that? Come on! Stop being thiz much wicked men!

31 Jul 2014 21:35

Maryam9 I feel you dia

31 Jul 2014 23:03

maryam were toking abt if it happend by mistake....dnt u thnk gals also trap men wth those pregnancies??????

31 Jul 2014 23:12

Quote by solo xolo
maryam were toking abt if it happend by mistake....dnt u thnk gals also trap men wth those pregnancies??????

Exactly,point driven Home,thenkyu bro you'v said it all...