Kenyan forum: Politics - Fight against tribalism.
Share this topic
13 Jul 2014 11:51

TRIBALISM IS THE GREATEST BARRIER OF THE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT. YOUTHS SHOULD IGNORE TRIBAL POLITICS AND GO ONLY FOR THE SENSIBLE FACTS THAT ADD VALUE TO A MULTITUDE. LETS DO BUSINNESS TOGETHER.

14 Jul 2014 15:09

yeah it's true na wakenya wakumbuke kuwa kua mkenya sio jina tuu kua mkenya n uzalendo

14 Jul 2014 18:03

yeah,when we fight wr tha 1s who die n nt our leaders,f they truly lvs the country n us lt em fight themslves 4 us

14 Jul 2014 18:14

INDEED THAT'S A POSITIVE POINT OF VIEW AND FACT THAT WE SHOULD ALL JOINT HANDS TOGETHER AS A NATION TO PUSH THE WHEEL OF DEVELOPMENTS AS OUR ALL INTEREST AND SHUN THE WEIRD WORD ''TRIBALISM'' WE'RE ONE KENYAN FAMILY

15 Jul 2014 07:43

It the worst cancer driving our country backwards.. While evry1 shld stand firm in fighting ths form of descrimination based on one tribe, certain ppl say wat they dont practise.. Lets see each other as Kenyan & any prevailing opportunity is for all Kenyans 2 enjoy irrespective of 1ns tribal backround.. Its an uphill task 2 achieve thou wth tym i blv its a dream many r yearning 2 b realised across the country.. God bless my country Kenya

15 Jul 2014 08:03

You can't stop tribalism by word of mouth alone,we must attempt share resources equally so that no one tribe feels left out,everytribe must respect and love another tribe(no stereotyping)..why is it that if a person from another tribe wants a leadership position you say they are greedy,yet when a person from your tribe wants the same leadership position you say it's your right and that they deserve it..guys let's be honest here.the truth is best no matter how bitter..i hate to think that we kenyans shall accept to be enslaved forever by our tribal 'kings' for their own purposes..kweli tujikomboe kutoka utumwa huo wao..eti "sis wataita",wakamba,wakikuyu,waluhyia n.k. kumbe jamaa wanajilimbikizia mali tu nasi twateseka na ufukara na ujinga wa ukabila..tuone mbali jameni

16 Jul 2014 06:51

I like ur views friends. huu ni utumwa kweli. please preach tht gospel around. we must get civilized.

16 Jul 2014 19:32

we can do that BUT only if we mature up en stop followin the so called 'leaders' blindly!

17 Jul 2014 14:10

I think Kenyan should elminate anything that is being shared tribalically and also basing the tribes on politics...

18 Jul 2014 08:59

its a good idea,kenyans must wake up.me as per my opinion inter marriage can be a soln to this.