Share this topic
2 May 2016 10:46

THERE IS A SAYING THAT """ I GONNA BE CRAZY WITHOUT MY MOBILE IN A DAY !!!!

WHY DOES A MOBILE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU

2 May 2016 12:12

Quote by _HANNAH_
THERE IS A SAYING THAT """ I GONNA BE CRAZY WITHOUT MY MOBILE IN A DAY !!!!

WHY DOES A MOBILE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU
Cell phones have become a necessity for every people throughout the world. The ability to keep in touch with family, business associates, and access to email are only a few of the reasons for the increasing importance of cell phones. Today's technically advanced cell phones are capable of not only receiving and placing phone calls, but storing data, taking pictures.
many more left.........

2 May 2016 12:14

Itz beacome backbone for business

2 May 2016 13:12

becouse its a way to connect with mobofree site and conmect with all frnds

2 May 2016 16:07

i cnt live without my mbl... mbl iz my shadow

3 May 2016 16:04

I hate mobile :p lol

3 May 2016 20:59

Quote by Hitu231.
becouse its a way to connect with mobofree site and conmect with all frnds

yes life nothing without a mobile phone

3 May 2016 21:00

Yes aaj ke jamane me useful hy

4 May 2016 05:07

Yes useful

5 May 2016 03:53

Mobile ke beena to i can't sleep and go anywere

6 May 2016 01:08

Indian woman who was confronted by her parents over her obsession with Facebook responded by hanging herself from a ceiling fan.
Sushma Goswami, 24, had discovered Facebook only a few months earlier and the site quickly turned into an addiction as she started spending hours in front of her computer.
Her younger brother followed suit and both raised the ire of their parents for neglecting their daily chores while doing little else beyond spending time online.
The siblings each had more than a thousand friends on Facebook, despite spending their lives as social recluses focused almost entirely on their studies.Following the confrontation with her parents, Goswami locked herself in her room and was found hanging from a ceiling fan the next morning.Sadly, this isn't the first time a young Indian woman took her own life over Facebook.
a 17-year-old girl in Parbhani district of Maharashtra committed suicide after an argument with her parents over her obsession with Facebook."Is Facebook so bad? I cannot stay in a home with such restrictions as I can't live without Facebook,"she wrote in her suicide note.

6 May 2016 07:01

only the way of connecting with all friends

6 May 2016 08:35

Quote by __--RD--__
Indian woman who was confronted by her parents over her obsession with Facebook responded by hanging herself from a ceiling fan.
Sushma Goswami, 24, had discovered Facebook only a few months earlier and the site quickly turned into an addiction as she started spending hours in front of her computer.
Her younger brother followed suit and both raised the ire of their parents for neglecting their daily chores while doing little else beyond spending time online.
The siblings each had more than a thousand friends on Facebook, despite spending their lives as social recluses focused almost entirely on their studies.Following the confrontation with her parents, Goswami locked herself in her room and was found hanging from a ceiling fan the next morning.Sadly, this isn't the first time a young Indian woman took her own life over Facebook.
a 17-year-old girl in Parbhani district of Maharashtra committed suicide after an argument with her parents over her obsession with Facebook."Is Facebook so bad? I cannot stay in a home with such restrictions as I can't live without Facebook,"she wrote in her suicide note.

Oh God

6 May 2016 16:57

Quote by __--RD--__

really stupid girl

6 May 2016 18:26

A woman used the WhatsApp messaging service so much over the Christmas holiday that she endedup in hospital.

The Lancet medical journal noted a report by medical staff who treated a 34-year-old emergency medicine physician who was 27 weeks pregnant and sought treatment for severe pain in her wrists.

.She had no history of trauma and hadnot engaged in any excessive physical activity in the previous days. However, on Christmas Day 2013, she spent an estimated six hours holding a weighty mobile phone while sending vast quantities of messages.
The diagnosis was bilateral extensor pollicis longus tendinitis of the thumb – or what they have nicknamed "WhatsAppitis."

6 May 2016 18:30

A selfie-addicted British teen tried to kill himself because he didn't like anyof the photos he had taken.
Danny Bowman, 19, spent up to 10 hours each day taking up to 200 photos of himself on his iPhone. He then nearly overdosed on pills, but his mother intervened and kept him alive.
.Bowman's case is extreme, yes, but psychiatrists are starting to consider selfie addiction as a serious mental health issue.

6 May 2016 18:59

China is investigating the death of a teenager who was allegedly beaten to death in a camp designed to treat internet addiction.

Deng Senshan, 15, died less than a day after his parents sent him to the camp in southern Guangxi province.

The case has led medical experts to call for laws regulating centers that treat obsessive web surfing.
Concern over such behavior is so widespread in China, and demand for rehabilitation is so great, that some camps now advertise on television, the report said.

Deng was found vomiting and was taken to a clinic where he died. Fellow students said a teacher beat him.

Tao Ran, director of the country's firstinternet addiction treatment clinic at a military hospital in Beijing, told The Associated Pressthat deaths like these are bound to happen because few camps employ scientific methods, with most opting for crude military-style discipline.

Internet addiction is a big problem in China. 200 million internet users are between the ages of 15 and 35 and many lack self-control. Students in high school and college also face enormous pressure from parents to succeed academically.

Tao's clinic has treated about 5,000 internet addicts since 2004.

6 May 2016 22:01

A female tourist visiting Australia has put a new spin on taking a long walk off a short pier. She was so intent on checking Facebook that she plunged straight into chilly waters of Port Phillip Bay.

Fortunately for her there were witnesses who quickly alerted the police.Not only was this particular tourist completely unaware of her surroundings — she also reportedly couldn't swim. Luckily for her, Port Philip is quite shallow for the most part, and she wound up just 60 feet away from the pier where she was quickly rescued and taken to a local hospital.

The most surprising part? She didn't lose her phone. Even though she couldn't swim and the water temperature was around freezing, she clung tightly to her precious mobile during the whole ordeal.

8 Jul 2016 08:10

Quote by zoya7777
Itz beacome backbone for business

And for you its useful for dirty chat..

13 Feb 2017 11:45

Only The Way Of Connecting Friends