Indian forum: Religion - RELIGION versus LOVE
Share this topic
25 Apr 2016 10:19

Would you choose your religion over the one you love? 
The one you love doesn't really care for religion, she or he doesn't praise anything. Doesn't read bibles or anything. Just lives life to the fullest. 
You on the other hand have a religion that you follow. But you love her or him. 
And you know she or he may not want to convert. 
Would you choose her or him over religion?

25 Apr 2016 10:28

God have created us as human so i won't choose religion.

25 Apr 2016 10:42

Quote by obsession98
God have created us as human so i won't choose religion.

amen

25 Apr 2016 10:54

Religion

25 Apr 2016 11:03

The religion isn’t important for me, it’s mostly the attitude that matters. I think if I love any girl of other religion and so maybe she’ll say that she can’t be with me because of the religion difference. That would hurt me more than any other way of denial. She can tell me that I look like a jerk and leave me but if she does it because of religion, then she’s got her attitude all wrong. It’s just so useless creating boundaries between humans at the name of religion when all of them teach the same thing.

25 Apr 2016 11:54

There is no religion for Love.... If u love someone then forget abt religion.. Be together.. Stay together.. That's most important n respect of love..

25 Apr 2016 13:55
Post is hidden!
25 Apr 2016 14:33

For all heavily Religious people it's very praiseworthy, but recently I think of it as a curse .. and if this some sort of way for God to test it's more of a weekly exam for me ... I can't defile God's will, but I can't help not to get frustrated..

My frnd s trying to make her time with me between her studies and church time.. and she even gave up hanging around with her friends just to see me..

I know im being selfish and not understanding, but I always make time between my studies, church, and work.. and I too gave up my friends' trust and time to be thought that I was giving her a change in her life..

But if change does more harm than good. and if her life is ruined by what I want with her and destroys her moral image.. im willing to hold my love for her and let her go..
++ Im not trying to buy any biased statement.. this is my thought and how I felt

Even thinking about this just pains me .. and I love her so much.. I wish only for her safety and health. However, I just can't help feeling that she doesn't see me better. I know nothing can't replace God. I know she was raised in a Christian environment. I know she loves God... But What About Me??? It feels like I don't have a choice but to wait. And I wait for 4 hours doing nothing but only hopes that she will at least call me and hear her voice. But she only texts me a good night without any reply...
It hurts.. and it hurts even more to think it again..but it also hurts her that I can't understand what she's going through. But at a time like this.. what am I suppose to think... because of her activities and her service... I only meet her once and maybe twice if lucky.. and we only can hang out 2 hours top..

I feel like screaming.. I feel like crying.. I feel like scratching myself to feel better..but what I want the most is for her to comfort me right now ..

25 Apr 2016 14:42

Before 6 year ths happend wr t just frnd

25 Apr 2016 15:45

Quote by Amit786
The religion isn’t important for me, it’s mostly the attitude that matters. I think if I love any girl of other religion and so maybe she’ll say that she can’t be with me because of the religion difference. That would hurt me more than any other way of denial. She can tell me that I look like a jerk and leave me but if she does it because of religion, then she’s got her attitude all wrong. It’s just so useless creating boundaries between humans at the name of religion when all of them teach the same thing.

25 Apr 2016 15:46

Quote by ajit2315
There is no religion for Love.... If u love someone then forget abt religion.. Be together.. Stay together.. That's most important n respect of love..

Ajitooo perfecto words

25 Apr 2016 15:46

Quote by praveen_loves_u
There is only one God nd one religion i.e insaaniyat... love is gift of God.. We should enjoy both love as well as insaaniyat. ...

25 Apr 2016 15:48

god is our #creator ..v all r his #creations ...

25 Apr 2016 15:54

he needs his ppL 2 b loving to all....

25 Apr 2016 16:47

in my opinion both are important .. inorder to make happy ol the family members bcoz they are also a part of our life n don't have any rights to hurt them .... if they agree then OK ./

25 Apr 2016 16:52

Quote by suhana4
in my opinion both are important .. inorder to make happy ol the family members bcoz they are also a part of our life n don't have any rights to hurt them .... if they agree then OK ./

den y u feelin shy khadi khadi M ready foh lon drive wid u

25 Apr 2016 16:58

religion is important love can happe d thousands time in life

25 Apr 2016 17:01

Quote by ajit2315

but religion teach us humanity nd remeber bro a girls can change her heart more time in a day but a religion never change its act

25 Apr 2016 17:03

but I'm not ready ....loll

25 Apr 2016 17:10

Quote by suhana4
but I'm not ready ....loll

i knw gl habbit bathin bi karni make up bi karna hoga come on hurrz up :lolz