Indian forum: Other - If you knew that you only had a year left to live, what would you do?
Share this topic
24 Apr 2016 18:37

If you knew that you only had a year left to live, what would you do? What life changes would you make if suddenly diagnosed with cancer?

25 Apr 2016 10:40

MADENA GASUN .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 25 Apr 2016 10:40
25 Apr 2016 14:48

Enjoying the remaining days happily & forgetting the death:)

25 Apr 2016 15:16

Quote by zubinn
Enjoying the remaining days happily & forgetting the death:)

thanks for posting your opinion.

25 Apr 2016 15:51

Quote by Amit786
If you knew that you only had a year left to live, what would you do? What life changes would you make if suddenly diagnosed with cancer?

First of all ..as I know already the years left to stayed in this beautiful world ..what life should be changed .. will... I can't say to enjoy for the rest of my life ...nor to have fun while still iam living.. but i would rather stay as nothing but happy and forget those things that make me weak ... as the acceptance IS in my mind that soon I gonna lost to see the world ... I will be focus to the things that I did not done yet

25 Apr 2016 15:56

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by Amit786

First of all ..as I know already the years left to stayed in this beautiful world ..what life should be changed .. will... I can't say to enjoy for the rest of my life ...nor to have fun while still iam living.. but i would rather stay as nothing but happy and forget those things that make me weak ... as the acceptance IS in my mind that soon I gonna lost to see the world ... I will be focus to the things that I did not done yet :)

Thank you so much for posting your honest opinion here hannahtoo. Will not you feel worry at all?

26 Apr 2016 02:51

I don't have gf.......... i think i will make gf.................................................................................... But no how can i leave her when she start loving me...... If i love anyone i won't leave him in pain............ So its better to live alone in this case

26 Apr 2016 03:08

Quote by Rahulraj00764
I don't have gf.......... i think i will make gf.................................................................................... But no how can i leave her when she start loving me...... If i love anyone i won't leave him in pain............ So its better to live alone in this case

26 Apr 2016 14:19

I m injoying life

26 Apr 2016 14:23

Quote by C.lmorwal
I m injoying life

18 May 2016 14:39
Post is hidden!
18 May 2016 14:48

IF I KNEW THAT I ONLY HAD A YEAR LEFT TO LIVE, THAN I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR MY PARENTS WHAT THEY NEED IN THEIR DAILY LIFE....... KYA KYA UNKO JRURAT HOGI WO SB KRKE JANA CHAHUNGA JISE UNHE KCH PRBLM NA HOGA WO SBKCH KRKE JANA CHAHUNGA FOR MY PARENTS ND FOR MY FAMILY JISE UNKI JINDAGI KHUSI SE KAT JAYE...

18 May 2016 14:52

I wil live my life happily and enjoy my left life that i hav