Indian forum: Other - Share your Health related problems?
Share this topic
17 Apr 2016 18:12

Hello ladies and gentleman If you have any health related issues share here. i will provide free solution to come over ur problems..

18 Apr 2016 11:06

ADSA KARE SHEAR .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 18 Apr 2016 11:07
18 Apr 2016 13:07

Always happy

18 Apr 2016 14:53

Quote by Fake37
Always happy :)

Hahahah thats very nice problem. it should be happened with everyone.

18 Apr 2016 16:20

well, what to do with common cold..? I have heard it's curable if taken medicines in 7 days N without medicines in one week...

Edited by Smile013 / 18 Apr 2016 16:22
18 Apr 2016 17:13

Quote by Smile013
well, what to do with common cold..? I have heard it's curable if taken medicines in 7 days N without medicines in one week... :P

roat.Natural Cold & Flu RemediesNo. 1: Drink Up!Get plenty of fluids. It helps break up your congestion, makes your throat moist, and keeps you from getting dehydrated.Most people should drink at least eight to 10 8-ounce glasses of fluid every day.Need ideas for something to drink? Try water, sports drinks, herbal teas, fruit drinks, or ginger ale. Your mother's chicken soup might help, too!No. 2: Make It Steamy!You can loosen up your stuffy nose if you breathe in some steam. Hold your head over a pot of boiling waterand breathe slowly through your nose. But be careful. Don't let the heat burn your nose.You can also get some relief with a humidifier in your bedroom. Also try to take in some moisture from a hot shower with the door closed.No. 3: Blow Your NoseIt's better than sniffling mucus back into your head. But make sure you do it the right way. If you blow hard, you'll send germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, which can lead to anearache.The best technique? Press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other.