Indian forum: Other - CHALLENGE. ...
Share this topic
14 Apr 2016 00:04

Challenges make us to discover things about ourselves that we never really knew

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF?IF YES WHAT? AND IF NO ... WHAT CHALLENGE YOU ARE THINKING FOR YOUR SELF AND WHY?

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 14 Apr 2016 00:05
14 Apr 2016 09:16

Today, I am taking a challenge to start changing my attitude toward bad people. Maybe they should change how they act or maybe they should just go away. I won’t give them the power. I will take over the situation and own the power over my happiness.

14 Apr 2016 09:19

Quote by Amit786
Today, I am taking a challenge to start changing my attitude toward bad people. Maybe they should change how they act or maybe they should just go away. I won’t give them the power. I will take over the situation and own the power over my happiness.

i hav taken a challenge but if i write here it would not justify to that individual against whom i hav taken the challenge

14 Apr 2016 09:20

Quote by Amit786

14 Apr 2016 09:29

Quote by _HANNAH_

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF?IF YES WHAT? AND IF NO ... WHAT CHALLENGE YOU ARE THINKING FOR YOUR SELF AND WHY?

Let me share about the challeging I made in my life

I made to challenge my self how strong iam to face all the difficulties I've facing ... though how many times I encountered failureness and sometimes I was thinking TO give up but instead why should I try to challenge myself to fight it? Now !!! No other than proud who iam but myself and strongly admitted that iam strong ENOUGH TO FACE ALL THE STRUGGLES

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 14 Apr 2016 09:30
14 Apr 2016 09:31

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by _HANNAH_

Let me share about the challeging I made in my life

I made to challenge my self how strong iam to face all the difficulties I've facing ... do how many times I encountered failureness and sometimes I was thinking TO give up but instead why should I try to challenge myself to fight it? Now !!! No other than proud who iam but myself and strongly admitted that iam strong ENOUGH TO FACE ALL THE STRUGGLES :)

GREAT IDEA HANNAHTOO. NEVER LET THE CONTROLLING ELEMENTS OVERPOWER YOU.

14 Apr 2016 09:44

no big stories My small challenge is '"Just competing with myself and improving always"

14 Apr 2016 10:48

Quote by _-heLLstAR-_
no big stories My small challenge is '"Just competing with myself and improving always"

Sizo

14 Apr 2016 12:40

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by _-heLLstAR-_

Sizo :B

ate

14 Apr 2016 23:38
Post is hidden!