Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Is Your Friend Controlling You?
Share this topic
12 Apr 2016 16:24

Everyone wants to be accepted by her friends. But sometimes it is hard to determine if someone is truly a friend or a bully. Unfortunately, not all friendships in this day and age are healthy. In fact, a lot of friendships are comprised of fake friends, frenemies and mean girls. And these so-called friends can be controlling and master manipulators – the epitome of a bully. They are often very good at deceiving you into believing that you are friends.
But instead, the friendship isn’t based on mutual respect. It is based on their power and control over you. As a result, it is important to identify the characteristics of a controlling friend early on.
Maybe she places unreasonable demands on you and expects you to put everything aside when she needs you. She also may demand that you spend all your time with her. Controlling friends even try to control what you wear, what classes you take and who you date.
Have you this type of friend? Beware of her.

13 Apr 2016 08:27

YES .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 13 Apr 2016 08:27
13 Apr 2016 08:56

Yes

13 Apr 2016 10:18

Yes

13 Apr 2016 11:53

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK, YOUR LEGS AND EVEN YOUR EARS ,
BUT THERE ARE SEASONAL WEATHER FRIENDS, THEY ONLY BE FRIENDS WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES ARISE, AND PROFITABLE ,
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN

BUT FOR ME I DON'T HAVE TO CONTROL MY FRIEND THEY KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG ,
AND I DON'T HAVE CONTROLING SPIRIT , BUT I WILL ADVICE THEM IF NECESSARILY , BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE CHOICE

SOMETIMES PPLE WILL ACCUSED THE FRIEND OF THE PERSON WRONGLY ,BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY CAN'T GET OR THEY CANNOT DO WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM THAT PERSON

SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE GUILTY THAT IS THE REASON THEY MAKING EXCUSES

13 Apr 2016 11:57

Yes of course

13 Apr 2016 12:08

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
BUT THERE ARE SEASONAL WEATHER FRIENDS, THEY ONLY BE FRIENDS WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES ARISE, AND PROFITABLE ,

BUT FOR ME I DON'T HAVE TO CONTROL MY FRIEND THEY KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG ,
AND I DON'T HAVE CONTROLING SPIRIT , BUT I WILL ADVICE THEM IF NECESSARILY , BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE CHOICE

SOMETIMES PPLE WILL ACCUSED THE FRIEND OF THE PERSON WRONGLY ,BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY CAN'T GET OR THEY CANNOT DO WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM THAT PERSON

SOMETIMES PEOPLE ARE GUILTY THAT IS THE REASON THEY MAKING EXCUSES :lol

PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES BETTER. SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN FRIENDS ACTIVITIES.

13 Apr 2016 12:17

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

People Who Can't Control Themselves Control The People Around Them Let other people have their own life.

13 Apr 2016 12:18

Never happen in my entire life

13 Apr 2016 12:19

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

People who are insanely jealous or stalking their friends.
Emotionally insecure people who demand constant affirmation from others are not true friends

13 Apr 2016 13:14

Yes

16 Apr 2016 17:04

Quote by Pooja375
Yes

16 Apr 2016 17:15

Quote by Amit786
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

Emotionally insecure people who demand constant affirmation from others are not true friends

Asking information [ depend what information they asked] is not bad ,and nothing to worried at all when if a person is real himself, but sometimes people taking times and scheduled the day , and making excuses I don't know why.

16 Apr 2016 17:17

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by Amit786
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

Asking information [ depend what information they asked] is not bad ,and nothing to worried at all when if a person is real himself, but sometimes people taking times and scheduled the day , and making excuses I don't know why. :lol

16 Apr 2016 17:19

Quote by Amit786
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES BETTER. SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN FRIENDS ACTIVITIES.

Maybe others , but for me I never asked them who and who's and what are their activities, but some of my friends approaching me but I never ever asked them their personal activities

16 Apr 2016 17:20

Quote by Amit786
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

People Who Can't Control Themselves Control The People Around Them Let other people have their own life.

You may control people of yourself amitot

16 Apr 2016 17:24

Quote by Amit786
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

They have their own sense , own mind ,own feelings,own understanding , own life, they are normal people I guess , why allowed their self to control by their friends

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 16 Apr 2016 17:37
16 Apr 2016 17:45

IS YOUR FRIEND CONTROLLING YOU?

NO WHO IS SHE TO CONTROLLED ME? I HAVE MY OWN RIGHTS TO CONTROL MYSELF NOT MY FRIEND ...

24 Apr 2016 17:42

Quote by _HANNAH_
IS YOUR FRIEND CONTROLLING YOU?

NO WHO IS SHE TO CONTROLLED ME? I HAVE MY OWN RIGHTS TO CONTROL MYSELF NOT MY FRIEND ...

thanks for posting