Indian forum: Other - AMAZING VOICE
Share this topic
11 Apr 2016 09:48

T HERE'S A SAYING THAT HAVING A GOOD VOICE CAN REALLY MAKE US IN LOVE WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?

BUT WE DO NOT KNOW BEING IN LOVE WITH THE VOICE THE RESULTS IS UGLY FACE WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO ADMIRE THAT PERSON OR JUST KEEPING PRETENDING THOUGH SHE/HE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 11 Apr 2016 09:49
11 Apr 2016 11:37

Quote by _HANNAH_
T HERE'S A SAYING THAT HAVING A GOOD VOICE CAN REALLY MAKE US IN LOVE WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?

BUT WE DO NOT KNOW BEING IN LOVE WITH THE VOICE THE RESULTS IS UGLY FACE WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO ADMIRE THAT PERSON OR JUST KEEPING PRETENDING THOUGH SHE/HE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE

I WON'T BE FEEL INLOVE TO SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HIS VOICE , OR HIS FACE

11 Apr 2016 14:44

i also won't fall in love jst because her voice but if i have jst saw her pics i would definitly love her

11 Apr 2016 15:44

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by _HANNAH_

BUT YOU INLOVE WITH MY VOICE NA HUH!!

11 Apr 2016 15:47

Quote by _HANNAH_

I am with you rose.

11 Apr 2016 16:03

Oh my god

11 Apr 2016 16:05

Quote by SwtSimran
Oh my god :lol

kya my god?

11 Apr 2016 16:46

My gf look so beau and also had a beautiful voice to
i like to listen her voice again and again

and other one is always want to listen my voice she was just listening my voice but cant speak in cam becouse was hide her self in bathroom will live chat with me

Edited by Hitu231. / 11 Apr 2016 17:56
11 Apr 2016 16:58

So sweet voice

11 Apr 2016 19:04
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2016 06:53

People with amazing voice are always pretty..

12 Apr 2016 08:08

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by _HANNAH_

BUT YOU INLOVE WITH MY VOICE NA HUH!! :B

NO I INLOVE YOUR SMILE AND THE WAY YOU LAUGH

12 Apr 2016 09:09

12 Apr 2016 09:33

THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE IS BACK TO BOOST OUR MIND AND TO EXERCISE OUR IQ

THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE IS UPGRADED VERSION WHICH IS THE BRAINQUEST ROLLING IN ALL CHATROOMS AND EVERY DAY HAS A THREE WINNERS AND TO BE REWARDED OF MOBOFREE POINTS

PERHAPS!!!IT IS DEPEND IF THERE IS A QUEST MASTER WHO ARE WILLINGNESS TO BE A QUESTIONER OF THE DAY,, WE ARE HUMBLY APPRECIATING YOUR WILLINGNESS

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO BE A PART OF THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE AS THE QUEST MASTER OF THE DAY PLEASE KINDLY INFORMED ANY OF THE IMC=INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB FOUNDER OR TO _HANNAH_ (THIS IS FOR THE SCHEDULE)

13 Apr 2016 02:41

Quote by apurv
People with amazing voice are always pretty.. :)

HOW ABOUT THOSE ARE NOT? THEY ARE WHAT?

13 Apr 2016 02:42

Quote by _HANNAH_

THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE IS BACK TO BOOST OUR MIND AND TO EXERCISE OUR IQ

THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE IS UPGRADED VERSION WHICH IS THE BRAINQUEST ROLLING IN ALL CHATROOMS AND EVERY DAY HAS A THREE WINNERS AND TO BE REWARDED OF MOBOFREE POINTS

PERHAPS!!!IT IS DEPEND IF THERE IS A QUEST MASTER WHO ARE WILLINGNESS TO BE A QUESTIONER OF THE DAY,, WE ARE HUMBLY APPRECIATING YOUR WILLINGNESS

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO BE A PART OF THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE AS THE QUEST MASTER OF THE DAY PLEASE KINDLY INFORMED ANY OF THE IMC=INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB FOUNDER OR TO _HANNAH_ (THIS IS FOR THE SCHEDULE)

13 Apr 2016 06:22

Quote by BLESSED111
Quote by apurv
People with amazing voice are always pretty.. :)

HOW ABOUT THOSE ARE NOT? THEY ARE WHAT?

People can be nice and good looking but that doesn't mean that they also have a good voice. When someone has an amazing voice.. They will definitely be good looking.

13 Apr 2016 06:49
Post is hidden!
13 Apr 2016 11:22

I HAVE GOOD VOICE WHEN COME TO SINGING ,BUT I HAVE A HUSKY VOICE WHEN I AM TALKING.

Yabang ano FORGIVE ME LORD

13 Apr 2016 12:08

Shreya Ghoshal