Indian forum: Family & kids - Should house wives be paid for their work??
Share this topic
31 Mar 2016 07:49

I have read this in news papers... what is ur opinion friends...?

I think housewives should be paid for their work. But, by pay I don’t mean a wage. They deserve utmost care, respect, love and importance for the work they do. Just because a woman is a housewife, I have seen the society looking down upon her. Many a times it’s not just the society, but also her very own family, that is her spouse and children, not respecting her work. This has to change. The work done by a housewife shouldn’t be taken as a job. It is a sacrifice that a woman has to do for the sake of her family at some point in her life. There is no amount of money that can compensate for it. Her compensation should be in the form of equal say when dealing with financial and domestic decisions...

31 Mar 2016 09:42
Post is hidden!
31 Mar 2016 09:57

intha ulagathuku intha pulla etho solla varuthu nu mattum puriturhu

31 Mar 2016 10:20

House wife must be given love, care from the husband and other members, because they deserve it. they shouldn't be hurt. I think it will be good if husband or other members say good words, it would be the greatest wealth for her.

31 Mar 2016 11:55

In whole world evry ppl always talk about women cases why ?????? We nvr focus abt ...purush utpidan.
any mobo forum topic abt men...why

1 Apr 2016 03:57
Post is hidden!
1 Apr 2016 05:28

Quote by Ranjith101
House wife must be given love, care from the husband and other members, because they deserve it. they shouldn't be hurt. I think it will be good if husband or other members say good words, it would be the greatest wealth for her.

yes agree with you

1 Apr 2016 18:12
Post is hidden!
1 Apr 2016 20:44

They should b paid by love, care, honesty & trust.

3 Apr 2016 12:14

Quote by praveen_loves_u
I think respect, love, mutual understanding, n care will b highest salary for them...

i agree very true

4 Apr 2016 17:35

I have been surfing online more than 30 minutes today, yet I never found any interesting post like yours. I Just desire to say your post is as amazing.I completely agree with you. every person in the word want love, respect and care from their family.