Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Bad Friends You Should Unfriend from Your Life
Share this topic
16 Mar 2016 17:28

Good friends can be your greatest allies in life. Besides supporting you and providing helpful advice, they are also meant to be there for you through both good times and in bad. They can act as your support group, your shopping buddies, the shoulders to cry on, and the ones you can spoil and do little favors for just because. If you have friends like these, count yourself lucky!

But along with good friends, there may be a couple of toxic ones lurking around in your social circle. They’re the ones who bring you down and make you feel unwanted. They’re the ones who bring nothing but trouble. They’re the ones who are so selfish that they think the world will unconditionally love them. They’re the ones you want out of your life.
The sooner you weed out the bad friends, the better you’ll start to feel about your social life. So which friends should you finally let go of?

Edited by Amit786 / 16 Mar 2016 17:29
17 Mar 2016 16:00

well i think this type of people the 2nd type cant consider as FRIENDS based on how you describe them so i think i shouldnt bother keeping them if they themselves cant do good and will just hurt and harm me..

17 Mar 2016 16:04

Quote by cr33pyface
well i think this type of people the 2nd type cant consider as FRIENDS based on how you describe them so i think i shouldnt bother keeping them if they themselves cant do good and will just hurt and harm me..

Great think sister

17 Mar 2016 16:13

Quote by cr33pyface

thank you for posting your honest opinion here.

17 Mar 2016 16:17

17 Mar 2016 16:19
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2016 17:07

2) I don't think they are your friend if their behaviors this way, but for me I don't unfriend them , but I will show them love than reject them, no hard bread to hot coffee , love covers multitude of sin ,

19 Mar 2016 02:41

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
2) I don't think they are your friend if their behaviors this way, but for me I don't unfriend them , but I will show them love than reject them, no hard bread to hot coffee , love covers multitude of sin , :hb

thank you for posting