Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Do You Feel Emotionally Drained?
Share this topic
15 Mar 2016 13:49

Have you ever heard someone complainabout being dead tired from studying or solving a really hard math problem? That’s because mental processes can take a chunk out of your energy, just as much as when you do something physical.
It’s the same with your emotions. When your mind is taking on too much information or too many sensations, it’s working twice as hard to maintain a semblance of normalcy for your body.Emotions can get pretty heavy, sometimes, and your mind can’t take the pressure. That’s when your body starts to reflect the effects of processing your emotions.
What to do in such case?

15 Mar 2016 18:12

NO .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 15 Mar 2016 18:12
16 Mar 2016 05:17

Quote by Amit786

Have you ever heard someone complainabout being dead tired from studying or solving a really hard math problem? That’s because mental processes can take a chunk out of your energy, just as much as when you do something physical.
It’s the same with your emotions. When your mind is taking on too much information or too many sensations, it’s working twice as hard to maintain a semblance of normalcy for your body.Emotions can get pretty heavy, sometimes, and your mind can’t take the pressure. That’s when your body starts to reflect the effects of processing your emotions.
What to do in such case?

Yes, sometimes everyone feels this way , but for me when all these happen it make me more challenge in life,

I may feel exhausted, feel emotions ,and feels drain ,but all these nothing can stop me and I never think to give up,

Because I know the God who created me is with me , He is my strength, my wisdom, my help , my body may weak but my soul strong

16 Mar 2016 11:31

Yes sometimes