Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Is It Ok To Accept an Ex Who Wants to Be “Friends”
Share this topic
15 Mar 2016 13:41

Being friends with an ex is a difficult decision. You have been so used to the dynamics of a relationship with that person that it can be hard to change and go back to just being friends. It means a bond minus the intimacy, the commitment, and the exclusivity. What is your opinion friends on it?

16 Mar 2016 05:01

IT IS OK TO ACCEPT AN EX WHO WANTS TI BE "FRIEND"?

For me why not, it is ok to be friend because if your heart is really clean toward your ex, and you're to your present bf /gf or maybe wife or husband , so there is no problem to me,

but sometimes other people it is not ok , maybe they still not forget the past with their ex, or they may just take their new bf/gf to make their ex jealous

And real life this are what I have heard from other people

16 Mar 2016 11:34

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

For me why not, it is ok to be friend because if your heart is really clean toward your ex, and you're to your present bf /gf or maybe wife or husband , so there is no problem to me,

but sometimes other people it is not ok , maybe they still not forget the past with their ex, or they may just take their new bf/gf to make their ex jealous

good i agree with you

16 Mar 2016 12:04

16 Mar 2016 16:07

being a good friend with ur ex no problem. don't think what happened before
keep ur heart clean with good thinking Then their will be no problem

16 Mar 2016 17:17

Quote by Snehaammu87
being a good friend with ur ex no problem. don't think what happened before
keep ur heart clean with good thinking Then their will be no problem

thank you to post your honest opinion here

16 Mar 2016 17:37
Post is hidden!
16 Mar 2016 17:41

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

17 Mar 2016 01:28

If you can't move on then its better stay away from her/him to avoid more pain to you

17 Mar 2016 01:39
Post is hidden!
17 Mar 2016 01:43

Quote by azale2477
If you can't move on then its better stay away from her/him to avoid more pain to you :)

thank you to post your honest opinion here

26 Mar 2016 18:48

Yeah.. M still friends with my exes but only if he hasn't hurt me that bad..