Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Are your friends ruining your relationship?
Share this topic
14 Mar 2016 07:38

It may be jealousy, malice or a veiled attempt to be better than you, but sometimes even the best of friends can turn out to be real backstabbers, at least when it comes to love.If you find yourself breaking up from seemingly perfect relationships all the time, perhaps, you need to ask yourself if your friends played a bigger part than you first imagined.
Do your friends think your date’s not good enough.Ever been here?
You date someone you really like but your friends think your date’s obnoxious or ugly? At times like these, you may start wondering yourself if you’ve made the wrong choice. And once you start thinking, it’s easy to mentally turn even a perfect partner into an ugly hag.
Are yriends who constantly want your attention.
Do your friends constantly butt in when you’re hanging out with your new lover? To your friends, gate crashing your romantic date may seem like a laugh. But it can actually piss your new date off.If your friends constantly whine about how much time you spend with your new squeeze, they’re just bored and annoyed that you’ve got something better to do. Real friends give you a choice. Bad friends only care about their own fun.
Are they talking about past relationships.Past relationships are always sensitive. When you and your date are hanging out with your friends, do your friends constantly talk about your parteners exes or about the way he/she used to behave around an ex just to have a laugh?
Friends who make you ignore your loverby constantly trying to keep you engrossed in another conversation or take you to another part of the room are never good for your budding relationship.
They disrespect your partner.
Do you feel like your friends ignore your new lover or treat them disrespectfully while hanging out together? If you feel it, chances are, it’s true. When your friends disrespect your date, it reflects badly on you as a lover.
Beware of this type friends.

Edited by Amit786 / 14 Mar 2016 07:46
14 Mar 2016 10:42

YUP .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 14 Mar 2016 10:42
14 Mar 2016 13:55

my friends are always at my side.. they myt throwing opinions with my current relationship.. or giving negative perceptions but their main reason is to make sure im in someones good hands..

14 Mar 2016 14:07

Quote by ako_C_myles90
my friends are always at my side.. they myt throwing opinions with my current relationship.. or giving negative perceptions but their main reason is to make sure im in someones good hands..

are you sure baby?

14 Mar 2016 15:41

Quote by Amit786
Quote by ako_C_myles90

are you sure baby?

100% sure..

15 Mar 2016 03:47