Indian forum: Other - Female Criminals That Look Like Models.
Share this topic
9 Mar 2016 08:46

Here I really do have the devil in disguise. This stunning woman from Florida was arrested for having possession of drug paraphernalia. At just 19 years old, this is a dark world to have been caught up in.
Friends please post here if you know any beautifull criminal.

9 Mar 2016 13:12

The saying, 'a wolf in a sheep's clothing' was definitely created for this pretty offender. Don't be fooled by those pretty hazel eyes and the perfectly styled brown hair, this model like mug shot is of a drug dealer, not an innocent school girl.

9 Mar 2016 13:33

Angie Sanclemente –
Ringleader of All-Women Drug Dang

Angie Sanclemente Valencia is a former Colombian beauty queen and lingerie model believed to be the ringleader of one of the world's largest drug syndicates. Valencia, 30,was said to only hire glamour modelsto transport drugs from South America to Europe.

9 Mar 2016 13:39

Stephanie Beaudoin -
42 Counts Of Breaking and Entering

Meet Stephanie Boudoin – the “beautiful burglar.” Boudoin is accused of breaking into over 40 homes in and around Victoriaville, Canada.

9 Mar 2016 13:46

Woman using their beauty, their charm and sweet talk to decieve people, so when you fall in their trap you finished

So be careful who you trust , because the devil once an angel

9 Mar 2016 13:49

Angela Coates - Disorderly Conduct

With glossy locks, full lips and perfectly shaped eyebrows, she stares willfully at the camera. This striking picture of glamour model Angela Coates has also been dubbedAmerica's new hot mugshot. The 22-year-old, a former Jet Magazine"Beauty of the Week," was reportedly arrested for disorderly conduct in Dekalb County, Georgia, in August 2014.

9 Mar 2016 13:57
Post is hidden!
9 Mar 2016 14:02

Quote by ASHFAQ45
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Woman using their beauty, their charm and sweet talk to decieve people, so when you fall in their trap you finished So be careful who you trust , because the devil once an angel
haha sister the devil once an angel

Yes , it is

9 Mar 2016 14:07

Meagan Simmons –

In 2010, she was the internet's favorite jailhouse stunner. She has since filed a lawsuit against a website for using her flattering mug shot in its ads without permission.Meagan Simmons, 28, of Zephyrhills, FL, filed a lawsuit against InstantCheckmate.com for using her smoldering mugshot in its ads, but never paying her for it.

9 Mar 2016 22:45
Post is hidden!
10 Mar 2016 11:08

Quote by HardyV
. . . . one shouLdn't faLL for just a beautifuL Look, you may find the reaL decayed face inside . . :yu

Exactly you got the points

10 Mar 2016 11:42

Stefanie Woods - Girl Scout Cookie Money Theft

22-year-old Stefanie Woods, also known as the "Cookie Monster,” was sentenced to 15 days in jail and additional 50 hours of community service for violating her probation. Woods was on probation for committing an armed robbery and kidnapping back in 2009.

12 Mar 2016 06:27

it become trick tat using beautiful womans to do crime sometimes

14 Mar 2016 03:06

thought my pic is included

14 Mar 2016 03:08

Quote by ako_C_myles90
thought my pic is included :lol

you r thief baby you have stolen my heart

14 Mar 2016 03:11

Quote by Amit786
Quote by ako_C_myles90

sorry abt that baby.. will u punish me for that?

14 Mar 2016 03:14

Quote by ako_C_myles90
Quote by Amit786
Quote by ako_C_myles90

sorry abt that baby.. will u punish me for that? :P

i want to steal your heart also baby