Indian forum: Forum games - MOBOFREE DRAWING CONTEST VOTING PAGE INDIA CHAPTER. ..
Share this topic
7 Mar 2016 04:32

VOTING CATEGORY AND RULES

(1.)VOTERS MUST BE IN LEVEL 4 and UP (CAN VOTE MULTIPLE ENTRIES AS YOU LIKE )

(2.)AVOID USING MULTIPLE ID's FOR VOTE (or your vote is not counted/void )

(3.)NORMAL VOTERS CAN RATE BY MARKING VOTE ENTRY NO.?___(is equal to 1 point )

JUDGES MARKING RATES

(1.)DRAWING ATTRACTIVENESS = 50 %

(2.)DRAWING EXPLANATION = 50 %

TO ALL THE JUDGES PLEASE I MAY REQUEST YOU ALL TO RATES /MARK ALL THE CANDIDATES ENTRIES ,,BEING A JUDGES NO LOVERS,NO FRIENDS BUT BEING WISE AND CHOOSE AS THE BEST AS YOU THINK !!!

(1.) MR.CLIXSTERS aka DANIEL DE LOS SANTOS》》MODERATOR/FORUM MOD INTERNATIONAL/SENIOR MODERATOR

(2.) MR.KHANJ aka khanjooo 》 》MODERATOR/INDIA FORUM MODERATOR/SENIOR MODERATOR

(3.) MISS RHEMZKY_26 aka rhemzoy 》》 MODERATOR/INTERNATIONAL MODERATOR/SENIOR MODERATOR

(4.) MISS AZALE aka azaling 》 》 IMC FOUNDER/WILLING TO TEACH FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO LEARNED HOW TO POST LINK AND GLITTERS IN FORUMS

(5.)MR. Syful-islma aka syfung the great 》 》MODERATOR/FOR ANY INQUIRES FELL FREE TO ASK/MODERATOR LEVEL 12

(6.) MR . AMIT786 aka amitoo the lover boy 》 》
MODERATOR /MODERATOR FORUM INDIA

(7.) MR . R.O.S.H aka THE ROSHY JUDGE EVER 》 》ACTIVE USER LEVEL 7 /INDIA / NO COMMENTS FOR HIS WORK AS BEING ONE OF THE JUDGES

(8.) paprastai aka THE BLOOMING LADY FROM LITHUANIA 》 》MODERATOR LITHUANIA

(9.) Cute-Raja aka THE ONLY CUTE MODERATOR 》 》 MODERATOR/MODERATOR FORUM NIGERIA

(10.) Don-number-1 aka THE EAGLE EYES 》 》MODERATOR NIGERIA/FELL FREE TO ASK SOME INQUIRES ABOUT MOBOFREE

(11.)BaBe24 aka Bebang 》 》
IMC FOUNDER / THE BABYESH EVER!!

(12.) Lovelyes aka jhelooo 》 》 IMC STAFF /LOVELY IMC STAFF

7 Mar 2016 04:41

(1.) cuteangel3

motu r fat boy & patlu r slim boy
motu patlu r gud frnds forever
There is no differences in between true friends

(2.)Tgang

My drawing relates about peace and love..
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.i was imagine how beautiful this world if there is peace ,unity and love

(3.)Shaneira

BUTTERFLY

finding joy in life and lightness being
BLUE COLOR

symbolized beauty joy n luck
PINK COLOR

symbolized of my loving heart hehe

(4.)DONA92

THIS SIMPLE DRAWING THAT EVERYONE IS IN JOURNEY OF LIFE, AS WE STILL HERE ON EARTH EVERYONE STILL ON PROCESSING TO ETERNITY, SO I ALWAYS ASK GOD IN MY PRAYER THAT ALWAYS DIRECT MY STEPS IN THE RIGHT WAY SO I WILL NOT BE STUMBLE

(5.)lady_topak

This is my Mobofree Drawing Contest Drawing Explainations.
I draw a globe its symbolizes our world.There are some flags in it which symbolizes others countries that uses this sites.There is also a satelite disk that helps people connected by c0mmunication around the globe.I draw a girl and a boy who obviously c0mmunicate with each other despite of time differences..I can say love and friendship with mobofree is possible.And lastly bout the basic building i made and hands shaking it means business as one of the main purpose of this site and more importantly friendship.

(6.)Carles254

Gifted Hands. This is a drawing of my friend Idid to surprise her. She could not imagine I can draw her realistically on paper. I always thank God for giving me this talent to please Him & make people happy.

(7.)christopherchintanga

once I saw her, her personality and all the thought of drawing never left my mind she was so fascinating and I thought am gonna draw coz she looked kinda easy to draw

(8.)Princess_Sharu

"Emotion"

The art for me is not just a drawing i believe that this is also a fashion.... the other way of expressing the inner emotion of the artist..... As you can see on my art is a girl with a curve of smile in her face" but if you look at her eyes you will notice that it shows different it's tough on how people can play their emotion on how they can fake what they really feels... even though they are in the midst of sadness we still manage to give our smile to everyone" for them not to worry? or to show them that you we strong"

(9.)Kim27

My drawing introduced about being proud of my country which is PHILIPPINES as being Philippines iam hoping that our country will developed more with LOVE ,UNITY AND PEACE ... MABUHAY PILIPINAS !!!!

(10.) SHONA

My drawing represent of butterfly ...I really like butterfly because of its powerful way to connect with nature and learn lessons from her creatures

it is also symbolize of transformation because of its impressive process of metamorphosis.

(11.)Mahesh-Addi

My drawing relates about happy ,happiness relates to how we feel,but it is more than just a passing mood..trying to live a happy life is not about denying negative emotions or pretending to feel joyful all time.we all encounter adversity and it's completely natural but there's nothing to be sad

SMILE IS A SENSE OF FLOURISHING

(12.)CASSANDRAMAY

I was dreaming I am an astronaut and I was there in the moon hahaha,,make a dream comes true..no matter what your dream is...

(13.)Rocksur

I GOT AN IDEA TO DRAW THIS KIND OF PATTERN. ,I HAVE BEEN FOR LONG TIME ON MOBOFREE AND FOR ME THIS IS MY PLACE WHERE I HANG ON EVERYTIME ON MY FREE SCHEDULE, ..FOR I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO CARE ME OF,...THOSE FLAGS REPRESENT OF DIFFERENT COUNTRY IN WHICH ALL MY FRIENDS ARE COMING FROM WITH IN...THATS ALL THANK YOU..

Gavau idėja atkreipti tokio pobūdžio raštų. Aš jau kurį ilgą laiką MoboFree ir man tai yra mano vieta, kur aš pakabinti ant Everytime APIE MANO NEMOKAMOS grafiką, ..FOR aš daug draugų, kurie rūpinasi man, ... kurios VĖLIAVOS PAREIŠKIATE APIE SKIRTINGĄ šalis KURIE VISI MANO DRAUGAI yra tiekiamos iš In ... thats VISI AČIŪ ..

(14.)R_ocker1

I know guys why you are confused why i draw shark will i like shark because it can be Cure infection and disease. Squalamine, a chemical extracted from dogfish, appears to kill bacterial microbes and removes potential tumor cells,,Clean our oceans. Many sharks are scavengers that consume dead and dying animals and plants. They help to rid the oceans of waste materials.to conclude people only sees hiw bad the shark is but they never apprecaite how good and helpful the shark is

(15.)SHEKINAHGLORY23

My drawing shows the sadness, of my girl when her pet (rabbit ) died, the eyes shed tears and the rest of the draw to show how sad she was and her rabbit she think goes to heaven's arm

(16.)kien-world

My drawing its about the beauty.... beauty in many different ways that can explained,there in the fact of quietness.looking. at,the serenity of beauty makes one,rethink life..The beauty that shines through the outer shell of a,person is so refreshing.This beauty comes from within and its true beauty, a beauty that shows itself through the eyes and genuine smile of a beautiful one......

(17.)koren

It's remembering when I was in a kindergarten, that's what all about my drawing..

(18.)richard

This picture I've made ,is a "ship". .,it represent about my profession,...and the smiling clouds above,it tells that,..were keep praying that the weather is always fine specially we're in the midst of the sea....

(19.)Hazel

A woman is more precious than rubies, nothing you desire can compare with her

(20.) hasha

My drawing ,,obviously it's my own face ,,trying hard to practice my capacity in drawing

(21.)Swtangeli

having a friend is most precious gift I receive,my drawing discribe about friends even we are in different type of culture ,different languages but friend still remain with acceptance and respect

(22.)HardyV

Taj MahaL , the magnificent monument that stands at the heart of India has a story that has been meLting the hearts of miLLions of Listeners since the time Taj has been visibLe. A story, that aLthough ended back in 1631, continues to Live on in the form of Taj and is considered a Living exampLe of eternaL Love. It's the Love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz MahaL, two peopLe from the course of history who set an exampLe for the peopLe Living in present and the future to come. An EngLish poet, Sir Edwin Arnold best describes it as "Not a piece of architecture, as other buiLdings are, but the proud passion of an emperor's Love wrought in Living stones."

(23.)_jyoti_

Indian is an agricultural country, so,
it is country of villages. the Indian
villages are decked with a lot of
trees and creepers. here we find
groves of mango, clumps of bamboo,
tall trees of palm, date palm etc
makes village look beautiful. an
Indian village is surrounded by corn
fields, close to it. every house is
attached with a kitchen-garden
where they grow greens and gourds.
in India, the village-industries are
generally handicrafts. an Indian
villagers full of weavers, potters,
goldsmith, blacksmith, carpenters,
braziers, basket makers etc. Indian
village people are hale and hearty .

(24.)wifi-disconnect

My drawing is Shona & me... LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.Communicating with ur partner is probably the most important element in successful LDR.In LDR,In order to keep the spark alive,both partners must realize the value of communication. Staying connected with each other throughout the day is a great way to keep relationship alive.

7 Mar 2016 12:42

7 Mar 2016 12:46

i vote for entry #1 50% for drawing 50% for explanation

7 Mar 2016 13:22

i vote for entry#1 50% for drawing 50% for explanation....

7 Mar 2016 14:21

So cute

7 Mar 2016 15:53
Post is hidden!
7 Mar 2016 15:56

Quote by Sania_Sheikh
#23 100 %

thankz sis

7 Mar 2016 15:58

#23 100%

7 Mar 2016 16:00

My vote is for entry no 23....Jyoti

7 Mar 2016 16:02

Quote by VINAY122141
#23 100%

thankz frand

7 Mar 2016 16:02

Quote by Pintooo88
My vote is for entry no 23....Jyoti

thank you

7 Mar 2016 16:19

my vote is for entry no23......jyoti....

7 Mar 2016 16:36
Post is hidden!
7 Mar 2016 17:02
Post is hidden!
7 Mar 2016 17:06

My vote only my sweet frnd Jyoti #23 ..100%

7 Mar 2016 17:24
Post is hidden!
7 Mar 2016 18:04

I vote for entry number #8, 22, 23. Drawing 50% Explanation 50%

7 Mar 2016 18:46

MY VOTE IS FOR ENTRY NO. 23 .... .... .JYOTI

7 Mar 2016 19:10

My vote is for all entries gud luck all !!!