Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Is dating a game?
Share this topic
3 Mar 2016 04:19

Whether you admit it or not, dating is a game; even a sport to some. Some love it, some hate it, while some just go through the motions to keep up with the social norm. Like any other game, it's hard to succeed at it if you don't take the time to learn the rules and understand the game.
What's Hot:
Understanding that you have to love and accept yourself to attract the *right* person
What's Not:
Delusionally believing that you do and falling for all the wrong guys

3 Mar 2016 16:28

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A FOOL , TO FOOL THE FOOL WHO THINKS THEY ARE FOOLING YOU

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 3 Mar 2016 16:30
4 Mar 2016 06:31

NEVER SACRIFICE WHO YOU ARE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS PROBLEM WITH IT

4 Mar 2016 12:00

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A FOOL , TO FOOL THE FOOL WHO THINKS THEY ARE FOOLING YOU ;D
THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR HONEST OPINION HERE FRIEND

4 Mar 2016 16:31

everyone have their own opinion and views in any matters including this dating..as for me i dnt take it as a game..may its a serious or just a friendly date..dating i think shouldnt only simply just going out with someone and have fun but should be more on getting to know each other and learn something from each other intellectually.

4 Mar 2016 19:46

No

5 Mar 2016 17:13

Quote by cr33pyface
everyone have their own opinion and views in any matters including this dating..as for me i dnt take it as a game..may its a serious or just a friendly date..dating i think shouldnt only simply just going out with someone and have fun but should be more on getting to know each other and learn something from each other intellectually.