Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Break up and Make up?
Share this topic
16 Feb 2016 13:36

It happens – we have all had on-again, off-again relationships, and it seems we never know what our status is. It can be a very frustrating situation, so the question becomes: what to do though to end the cycle? Friends please feel free to post your opinion here.

17 Feb 2016 12:23
Post is hidden!
17 Feb 2016 14:19

once the trust within the relationship is broken it will never be the same again no matter how u tried to fix it..

Edited by ako_C_myles90 / 17 Feb 2016 14:26
17 Feb 2016 16:01

This is the first topic where I'm speechless.. I have the same problem.

17 Feb 2016 16:19

If using by selfish way this going to be happened
If he/she loves you for some reasons for his /her own benefits or just want to use you for his/her purpose better don't make up

But if you want to play game like what he/she doing go ahead but make it sure play very well

17 Feb 2016 16:33

Quote by BLESSED111
If using by selfish way this going to be happened
If he/she loves you for some reasons for his /her own benefits or just want to use you for his/her purpose better don't make up

But if you want to play game like what he/she doing go ahead but make it sure play very well :lol

thanks to post your honest opinion here.

17 Feb 2016 16:50

Quote by ako_C_myles90
once the trust within the relationship is broken it will never be the same again no matter how u tried to fix it..
agree

17 Feb 2016 16:52

Quote by ako_C_myles90

i agree....there are cause of fights which are tolerable but always breaking the trust can cause the heart to gt tired and
die...trust is very important foundation of any relationship once its broken relationship starts crashing down...it becomes weak and always falls down no matter how you try hard to shape it up again....breaking up and making up always present in a relationship yt making up also have its end...especially if the relationship isnt wortyh to keep anymore...thats my opinion

17 Feb 2016 16:54

keep emotions aside

17 Feb 2016 17:13

Quote by ako_C_myles90

Absolutely right i m agree with it

17 Feb 2016 17:14

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by ako_C_myles90

i agree....there are cause of fights which are tolerable but always breaking the trust can cause the heart to gt tired and
die...trust is very important foundation of any relationship once its broken relationship starts crashing down...it becomes weak and always falls down no matter how you try hard to shape it up again....breaking up and making up always present in a relationship yt making up also have its end...especially if the relationship isnt wortyh to keep anymore...thats my opinion :)

True angel

17 Feb 2016 18:32

Make up