Indian forum: Education - BEST LINE FROM BHAGVAT GEETA OR QURAN OR BIBLE OR GRANT SHAHIB
Share this topic
1 Feb 2016 04:50

plz share the best line from any of those "PAVITRA DHARM PUSTAK"

1 Feb 2016 09:01

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2, Verse 47; Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana

1 Feb 2016 11:50

War for peace... But don't do war when its peace... Don't break peace... Its have in every religious book if you know your religious book well...

1 Feb 2016 12:39

(Jeremiah 29:11)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Edited by R.O.S.H / 1 Feb 2016 12:40
1 Feb 2016 14:40

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4, Verse 7-8:
The verse in Devanagari script—
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
The verse in Roman script—
Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbhavati bharata. Abhythanamadharmasya tadatmanam srijamyaham.
Paritranaya sadhunang vinashay cha dushkritam Dharmasangsthapanarthay sambhabami yuge yuge
The meaning of these twoslokas is—[1]
Whenever there is decay of righteousness, O Bharata, And there is exaltation of unrighteousness,then I Myself come forth ; For the protection of the good, for thge destruction of evil-doers,
For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age.

1 Feb 2016 17:12

Quote by R.O.S.H
(Jeremiah 29:11)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. :prayer

JESUS TELL HIM ,I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME JOHN 14:6

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 3 Feb 2016 01:25
1 Feb 2016 17:55
Post is hidden!
1 Feb 2016 18:07

one of the quotes
from geeta ....The senses are higher than the body, the mind higher than the senses; above the mind is the intellect, and above the intellect is the Atman. Thus, knowing that which is supreme, let the Atman rule the ego. Use your mighty arms to slay the fierce enemy that is selfish desire.

1 Feb 2016 18:08

Respect all if its older or if he younger then U.
From HOLY QURAN

1 Feb 2016 18:09

Quote by BondJamesBond
Respect all if its older or if he younger then U.
From HOLY QURAN

1 Feb 2016 18:11

, I am the taste of pure water and the radiance of the sun and moon. I am the sacred word and the sound heard in air, and the courage of human beings. I am the sweet fragrance in the earth and the radiance of fire; I am the life in every creature and the striving of the spiritual aspirant

1 Feb 2016 18:12

Dont hurt innocent people, old person, ladies, & childrens.
In All HOLY BOOKS

1 Feb 2016 18:12

Quote by BondJamesBond
Dont hurt innocent people, old person, ladies, & childrens.
In All HOLY BOOKS

1 Feb 2016 18:15

karmanye vadhikarasthe ma phalesu kadachana ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango ’stv akarmani"(Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Two verse 47)"

Sri Krishna said: You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty."

Edited by Smile013 / 1 Feb 2016 18:19
1 Feb 2016 18:18

There is no God, but Allah. And Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the messanger of Allah. Quran Sharif.

1 Feb 2016 18:20

Every Soul will taste the Cup of death.
Quaran Sharif.

1 Feb 2016 18:31

"na jayate mriyate va kadacin
nayam bhutva bhavita va na bhuyah
ajo nityah sasvato ’yam purano
na hanyate hanyamane sarire" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Two verse 20)
"Sri Krishna said: The soul is never born nor dies at any time. Soul has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. Soul is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. Soul is not slain when the body is slain."
"vasamsi jirnani yatha vihaya
navani grhnati naro ’parani
tatha sarirani vihaya jirnany
anyani samyati navani dehi" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Two verse 22)
"Sri Krishna said: As a human being puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones."
"nainam chindanti shastrani
nainam dahati pavakah
na chainam kledayanty apo
na sosayati marutah" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Two verse 23)
"Sri Krishna said: The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind."

2 Feb 2016 04:16

Quote by Smile013
karmanye vadhikarasthe ma phalesu kadachana ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango ’stv akarmani"(Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Two verse 47)"

Sri Krishna said: You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty."

2 Feb 2016 04:19

Everything is you

2 Feb 2016 04:33

Bible