Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Which Leads to More Breakups: Online Dating Or Meeting In Real Life?
Share this topic
30 Jan 2016 04:24

What I think we can all agree is that online dating creates a tremendous amount of opportunity for people to create a love life from scratch. Some people abuse this and become players and overly picky. But the availability and options mean that there will be more dates, more short-term relationships, and more (healthy) break-ups than if you meet one guy every two years and go all in on him because you never meet anybody else.
Your thoughts, below, are appreciated.

1 Feb 2016 15:56

i nvr wanted to have a short term relationship and never kept changing bfs every month i always wanted to have a long relationship and even many times tried holding on no matter if i seemed to looked like a fool lol but then i learned lessons that its also nt healthy to keep a long but messed up relationship.now im glad i found my happiness ..

1 Feb 2016 16:55

I believe that being sincere leads the relation last longer. If you love your Gf/Bf truly, sincere, unconditionally, then you will happiness in one woman only.
I am blessed with the true love

1 Feb 2016 18:01

Too much of love, as sugar for diabetes. Too much of love not works more its poisonous

1 Feb 2016 18:01

Quote by BondJamesBond
Too much of love, as sugar for diabetes. Too much of love not works more its poisonous

1 Feb 2016 18:53

I THINK BOTH .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 1 Feb 2016 18:53