Indian forum: Education - BENEFITS OF MAKING MISTAKES
Share this topic
27 Jan 2016 20:56

some mistakes might seem like the end of the world, however, below the surface they present you with the perfect opportunity to learn, to grow and to improve yourself.

any ideas what is the benefit we can get for making mistakes?

28 Jan 2016 09:04

Mistakes offer us chances to learn and grow, and in these failures, you'll find wisdom for reaching any goal, be it weight-loss, health, fitness, professional or something else. After all, as James Joyce once wrote, “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” What can you start learning from your mistakes?

28 Jan 2016 10:43

Quote by Amit786
Mistakes offer us chances to learn and grow, and in these failures, you'll find wisdom for reaching any goal, be it weight-loss, health, fitness, professional or something else. After all, as James Joyce once wrote, “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” What can you start learning from your mistakes?

28 Jan 2016 14:51

Mistake consider a process of learning..
Mistake isn't bad neither good.
This is a motivating factor to correct your error until you found out the right solution.

28 Jan 2016 14:57

Albert Einsten got mistake 9,999 before he invented the bulb.
In doing continuesly he will become successful in 10,000 times. He got the right formula how to lighting the bulb.

Somebody asked him how do you feel mr. Albert in 9,999 mistakes before making it right?
he simlpy replied! 9,999 Times isn't a mistake but just a learning process.
He said, I have been discovered that there was a 9,999 times a solution not to light the bulb.

Edited by clixsters / 28 Jan 2016 15:24
28 Jan 2016 17:23

mistake is just a sign of being human but never a sign of being a failure...we should tke mistakes positively in a way that we have to learn from it and change for good...as saying goes nobody is perfect...unless you make this saying as an excuse to do more mistakes willingly..we shouldnt be afraid to make mistakes cos its part of being human.what is important is that you make those mistakes as your stairs to guide you to be much better person as times goes by

28 Jan 2016 17:58

mistake make u perfect
if u learn from it and never give up on it

28 Jan 2016 17:59

Quote by cr33pyface
mistake is just a sign of being human but never a sign of being a failure...we should tke mistakes positively in a way that we have to learn from it and change for good...as saying goes nobody is perfect...unless you make this saying as an excuse to do more mistakes willingly..we shouldnt be afraid to make mistakes cos its part of being human.what is important is that you make those mistakes as your stairs to guide you to be much better person as times goes by :)

28 Jan 2016 21:12

Benefit of mistake is we learned how do we make mistake n don't repeat next time.

29 Jan 2016 09:11

Mistake is the biggest teacher that Exists.

29 Jan 2016 10:06

Quote by cr33pyface
mistake is just a sign of being human but never a sign of being a failure...we should tke mistakes positively in a way that we have to learn from it and change for good...as saying goes nobody is perfect...unless you make this saying as an excuse to do more mistakes willingly..we shouldnt be afraid to make mistakes cos its part of being human.what is important is that you make those mistakes as your stairs to guide you to be much better person as times goes by

29 Jan 2016 18:22

Learn new thing...

30 Jan 2016 01:38

LIFE IS LIKE THIS
LIARS SHOWED ME WHOM TO AVOID
FAKE PEOPLE TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE TRUE TO MYSELF
AND HEART BREAK TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE
SATURDAY IS HERE HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE

31 Jan 2016 09:40

Quote by clixsters
In doing continuesly he will become successful in 10,000 times. He got the right...............

woah... bro I thought Edison invented electric bulb.

31 Jan 2016 12:30

Quote by Raj.sonkar
Quote by clixsters
In doing continuesly he will become successful in 10,000 times. He got the right...............

woah... bro I thought Edison invented electric bulb.

31 Jan 2016 14:36

LEARNING A LESSON ..

1 Feb 2016 14:36

Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Everyday learning

2 Feb 2016 20:41
Post is hidden!
8 Feb 2016 09:05
Post is hidden!
5 Apr 2016 03:38