26 Jan 2016 23:16

Quote by chandandixitup
1. Do you think All the Nigerian girls are scammers
2. Why the womens of mobofree are chilll like ice y not hot like fire

Nope...

26 Jan 2016 23:17

Its unfair to Nigerian girls.

27 Jan 2016 03:07

Nigerian women expects their men to provide virtually everything for them even if they are working and earning good money of their own. They see it as evidence of caring and responsibility on the part of man. If a man is not able to provide for his Nigerian woman, she may see him as incapable and irresponsible. While thisis not exhaustive, it however the general perception on Nigerian womenand 70% of them reasons that way.

27 Jan 2016 03:14

When a man approached aNigerian womanfor the first time, the question he usually gets is “Where are you working?” or “Where do you work?”. This will enable her make firsthand judgement and determine if the man is capable enough to provide for her needs. Some may not ask but they’ll carefully look at what you are wearing, the car you are driving, or anything thing in you that will give them clue as to how financially responsible you are.

Another thing they look out for in a man is the physical stature. They want to see how tall, how masculine, and how clean you are, especially the urban girls. But trust me, even if you are the tallest in the world but lack deep pocket, average Nigerian woman may likely turn you down.
Majority of Nigerian women don’t want flings, they want lasting relationship and always demand for that from the first day. They want to know if you are married or currently dating someone else. And they are probably the most industrious and most enterprising women you’d ever find anywhere.

Since Nigerian women are expected bytheir male counterpart to be a good home keeper, almost all Nigerian women are good cooks and perfect homemakers. In fact the first means a Nigerian girl shows love to her man is by making his home (cooking for him, washing the dishes, and his cloths) this way, you know she is into you.

27 Jan 2016 03:19

Why Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful in Africa

Because they come in varieties, different sizes, shades, and shapes, and they are extremely sexy. They dominate the lists of the most beautiful women in Africa for good reasons.

27 Jan 2016 03:32

What is hot and icy?

Girls who look like they're genuinely having fun and aren't afraid to get the crow's feet in the corner of their eyes when they smile project confidence and appear "hot."
Girls who have resting bitch face (you know you have this when people randomly ask you why you look pissed off even though your gut reaction is"Bitch! This is my FACE. I was born with this! ) are commonly categorized as ice queens.
In mobofree there are a lot of hot girls. I have friends many of them.

27 Jan 2016 04:21

Thank you sir, but i have not found any hot girl here yet so i must say all the mobonians girls are jst chill like ice none of them are hot queens. if such queens are here so tell them to drop their comments

27 Jan 2016 04:58

27 Jan 2016 09:23
Post is hidden!
27 Jan 2016 12:35

hehe very funny

27 Jan 2016 17:39

Quote by chandandixitup
Thank you sir, but i have not found any hot girl here yet so i must say all the mobonians girls are jst chill like ice none of them are hot queens. if such queens are here so tell them to drop their comments

hot?? what exactly you mean? if you mean very open minded girl in terms of being naughty then i think this isnt the right site you wanted to be in to...girls here are mostly not that type...most girls here are more than just a chill girls but i may say much RESPECTABLE & WELL MANNERED thats why they are still here cos this site is respectable itself.. thats my honest opinion

27 Jan 2016 17:43

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by chandandixitup

hot?? what exactly you mean? if you mean very open minded girl in terms of being naughty then i think this isnt the right site you wanted to be in to...girls here are mostly not that type...most girls here are more than just a chill girls but i may say much RESPECTABLE & WELL MANNERED thats why they are still here cos this site is respectable itself.. thats my honest opinion