Indian forum: MoboFree news - Who Should Not Be A Moderator?
Share this topic
26 Jan 2016 12:08

A moderator can make or mar the life of Admin if they do not 'deliver' I was a moderator once elsewhere and in present I am moderator here I know how Admin depends on the verdict of moderators.If a moderator is biased and hides violations of their friends and/or countrymen such moderators will spell doom to any site. A prejudiced moderator is a no no here.
Anyone who breaks rules themselves are not fit to be moderators
Anyone who is not regular here should forget about applying
Anyone who does not have a pleasing demeanour should stay away from moderating.
Rudeness and moderating are poles apart.
I hope Admin agrees with me

26 Jan 2016 14:38

what shud i say i m not aware about this.

26 Jan 2016 18:11

I am confident that I fit for the MOD post.

26 Jan 2016 18:21

M want to become MOD m spent almost 3x time than u

26 Jan 2016 18:24

Quote by Amit786
A moderator can make or mar the life of Admin if they do not 'deliver' I was a moderator once elsewhere and in present I am moderator here I know how Admin depends on the verdict of moderators.If a moderator is biased and hides violations of their friends and/or countrymen such moderators will spell doom to any site. A prejudiced moderator is a no no here.
:flo

i agree and to add to tht moderators who are in some ways defending and covering up their frnds' wrong doings and in some ways doing favors for them even if its not right should be given proper action in this way other panel of moderators should be aware that all is fair in admins judgement and somehow should learn lessons from it...

26 Jan 2016 18:29

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by Amit786

i agree and to add to tht moderators who are in some ways defending and covering up their frnds' wrong doings and in some ways doing favors for them even if its not right should be given proper action in this way other panel of moderators should be aware that all is fair in admins judgement and somehow should learn lessons from it...

Thank you for posting your honest opinion here team mate.

26 Jan 2016 18:32
Post is hidden!
26 Jan 2016 19:37

Wat is moderator here???

26 Jan 2016 19:38

idk

26 Jan 2016 19:56

fdk

26 Jan 2016 21:39
Post is hidden!
26 Jan 2016 21:44
Post is hidden!
26 Jan 2016 22:15

27 Jan 2016 04:03

YOU KNOW BETTER YOURSELF MODERATORS WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR BEING BIAS TREAT ,DON'T HIDE YOUR TRUE COLORS , SEEMS OTHERS ARE INNOCENT FOR THESE SORRY I AM JUST SPEAKING OF WHAT IN MY HEART

27 Jan 2016 04:32

WHO SHOULD NOT BE A MODERATOR?

THE PERSON USES ANOTHER PEOPLE PHOTOS ,BECAUSE THEY LURE PEOPLE IN THEIR FAKENESS

27 Jan 2016 04:35

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by Amit786

27 Jan 2016 04:35

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

THE PERSON USES ANOTHER PEOPLE PHOTOS ,BECAUSE THEY LURE PEOPLE IN THEIR FAKENESS :haha

Thanks for posting your honest opinion here.

27 Jan 2016 04:38

the one who sends u a msg that u r not supposed to post this n dat shud not be a moderator

27 Jan 2016 04:41

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

THE PERSON USES ANOTHER PEOPLE PHOTOS ,BECAUSE THEY LURE PEOPLE IN THEIR FAKENESS :haha

The MOD using fake photo interesting news, hmm however one doubt is there, how was that MOD selected AS MOD by Mobofree?

27 Jan 2016 06:10

Quote by Rahill khan
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

The MOD using fake photo interesting news, hmm however one doubt is there, how was that MOD selected AS MOD by Mobofree?

Will , doesn't mean a moderator using the same photos now and then that photos is belong to him or her specially if the person allowed using his /her photos of someone like his/her relatives

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 27 Jan 2016 06:11