Indian forum: Other - Wich is moderator good and why?
Share this topic
23 Jan 2016 21:29

Wich is moderator good and why......,..?

25 Jan 2016 09:22
Post is hidden!
25 Jan 2016 10:30

25 Jan 2016 12:28
Post is hidden!
25 Jan 2016 16:29
Post is hidden!
25 Jan 2016 17:36

khan j is d bst bt dnt knw y?

25 Jan 2016 19:01

Thankyou all for reply

25 Jan 2016 19:44

-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩ -̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩ -̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩

25 Jan 2016 22:10

All r good, because they all reply to us.

25 Jan 2016 22:11

Quote by BondJamesBond
All r good, because they all reply to us.

25 Jan 2016 22:14

I am hare as a member,long day,i have accout other more website,like facebook,google plus,twitter,meetme,amoory,flirchy,peperonity.com,more site.Everywhere all Moderators r very careful
also helpful for all member,
but hare is most of the Moderators are Selfish,Blind also Careless,like one Eyed deer,the have not any idea or feeling about there Mistake or Wrong Jugment
But i know and fill one of them Mitz is a perfuct,true
honest and helpfut Moderator for
all member.
Thanks.

25 Jan 2016 22:16

I am hare as a member,long day,i have account other more website,like facebook,google plus,twitter,meetme,amoory,flirchy,peperonity.com,more site.Everywhere all Moderators r very careful
but hare is most of the Moderators are Selfish,Blind also Careless,like one Eyed deer,the have not any idea or feeling about there Mistake or Wrong Jugment
all member.
Thanks.

25 Jan 2016 23:40

26 Jan 2016 00:00
Post is hidden!
26 Jan 2016 02:20

Quote by bestlove4
I am hare as a member,long day,i have account other more website,like facebook,google plus,twitter,meetme,amoory,flirchy,peperonity.com,more site.Everywhere all Moderators r very careful
all member.
Thanks.

Hmmm...users have thier own fav.moderators,it happens that mitz is urs,yes she's good but not only mitz a lot more good MODS here,...SPECIALLY to those MODS who are honest on thier duties not being PUPPET on thier misbehaving friends

Edited by azale2477 / 26 Jan 2016 02:21
26 Jan 2016 04:49

mods definately some mods are very careful of doing his/her duty as a good one to impact
a good impression over this site i am nt complaining about the mods but the selection process A bad user always gone to be a bad mod .. if mobo isn't blind then how some bad users who had lots of fake acct and known to be an abuser became a mod

26 Jan 2016 05:40

Thankyou all for the reply..

26 Jan 2016 08:10

hy all r good mod. not any one special,
some time some mod. take a wrong dessisson but thay r also humen and so human can do mistake,
but one or 2 mod. only used them power to attract girls
thay r not helpful to any other user,thats my personal expiriance

26 Jan 2016 08:20

To be honest with you guys being a moderator we have a different intellectual views which means we have a different views of rules which is that is the person behavioural ,, but it is from the normal users freedom whom they like more as their best to explain why...moderator is part of a normal user which is the only thing that a moderator has is the options that the normal users doesn't have...one mistake of moderator it has a lot of complain but one goodness of moderator it wasn't seen infact that is the normal way .. and to be consider as we are also a chatter of mobofree that we can spend our bored time

26 Jan 2016 08:50

Moderator required in all sites like here we have who are always conducting games n prices.. gives information about dos and don'ts..