Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - Can we truly and fully love two people at once?
Share this topic
23 Jan 2016 05:49

Can we truly love two people atonce, or will we unavoidably be abandoning one love for another? And if indeed we can love two people at once, are we shortchanging one or both of them by doing so?

Edited by Amit786 / 27 Jan 2016 02:50
23 Jan 2016 05:51

Some people would deny that you can truly and fully love more than one person at a time. In their view, love represents a total devotion of one person—heart, soul, and body—to another, which implies that you can never love a second person without taking something away from the first. But this assumes that whatever you give when you love someone is limited or scarce. This may be true with some resources like time or money, but not as obviously true with respect to affection.

25 Jan 2016 19:17

there r difference between love, if that love belong to parents m saying yes its possible becoz they love equally their son or daughter in more case, but if that belong to lovers then I say no, becoz it show that the person is playing with the emotion of him/her, in other word I can say ek Mayan me do talwar nei reh sakti mere bhai hahaha

26 Jan 2016 05:11

no way

26 Jan 2016 11:12

It depeds,, some religion can love two or More woman at a time if they agreed on that situation we dont see any problem,.. But as for me that is insane ! Even were now in new society mind upgraded ,pipl leberated open minded.. I hated it matz I want am d onli one in his life..

Edited by ladyihzai / 26 Jan 2016 12:26
26 Jan 2016 11:15

Yes! We can.... Our parents.

26 Jan 2016 12:13

Quote by manish1982
there r difference between love, if that love belong to parents m saying yes its possible becoz they love equally their son or daughter in more case, but if that belong to lovers then I say no, becoz it show that the person is playing with the emotion of him/her, in other word I can say ek Mayan me do talwar nei reh sakti mere bhai hahaha

Thank you friend to post your honest opinion here.

26 Jan 2016 21:49
Post is hidden!
8 Feb 2016 14:12

yea it happens sometimes.. its so confusing.. but still I Have loved both of dem at once