Indian forum: Forum games - * THE MOBOFREE GREETINGS AND ANIMATED GRAPHICS CONTEST VOTING PAGE * = INDIA CHAPTER =
Share this topic
28 Nov 2015 22:28

THIS TOPIC IS INTENDED FOR ALL ,,US TO SERVED OUR""THE MOBOFREE GREETINGS AND ANIMATED GRAPHICS CONTEST VOTING PAGE""

EVERY USERS CAN VOTE AS LONG AS YOU ARE QUALIFIED,,BUT BEFORE ANY THING ELSE,,I EXTEND MY APOLOGIES FOR ANY CHANGES OF OUR RULES DUE OF SOME OF OUR ENTRIES ARE REACHING UP TO THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF USING WORDS (TOO LONG)IN THIS CASES WE HAVE TO POST INDIVIDUALLY. ...

HERE'S THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATION OF RULES and REGULATIONS:

1.) VOTERS must be in LEVEL 4 and UP

2.)voters /likers can hit multiple entries by posting and commenting "I LIKE" > > sample: I LIKE > > ENTRY NO. ? ? ___

3.) POINTS TABULATION ..
=== 50% - number of qualified LIKERS
===1 (one) liker is equavalent of 1 (one) point...

RATES FROM THE JUDGES

1.) 25% = ANIMATION CREATIVITY

2.) 25% = GREETINGS ORIGINALITY

FOR THE REWARDS

1.)FIRST PLACE WINNER = 15,000 mobopoints

2.)SECOND PLACE WINNER = 13,000 mobopoints

3.)THIRD PLACE WINNER = 11,000 mobopoints

4.)FOURTH PLACE WINNER = 8,000 mobopoints

5.) FIFTH PLACE WINNER = 6,000 mobopoints

6. SIXTH PLACE WINNER = 4,000 mobopoints

AND THE NON-WINNERS WILL RECEIVE OF 1,000 MOBOPOINTS AS CONSOLATIONS REWARDS. ...

THE LIST OF RESPECTABLE JUDGES

1.)CLIXSTERS

2.)ROCKSUR

3.)RHEMZKY

4.)SYFUL-ISLMA

5.)CR33PYFACE

6.)HONEY_LYN

7.)OWUSUSAMUEL

8.)ASTA1

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WITH THEIR AMAZING and LOVELY ENTRIES

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 30 Nov 2015 13:42
28 Nov 2015 22:59

ENTRY NO.1 = Starbucks

I a poor child..
Waiting for santa...
I a poor child..
Living not in the wealth ...
I a poor child...
Still faith for the gifts i waited...
Like evry winter...
Hoping for my santa to come...
To find my lost parents...
To give me a plate of meal... 
To give me a path for living..
Like one among you..
I a poor child...
Merryly waiting another Christmas...

For my santa to come....
Santa won't come this time too?!??
May be...
May be.......
Santa is also poor like me....

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 30 Nov 2015 07:25
28 Nov 2015 23:12

ENTRY NO.2 = Choco92

It is christmas time again ,,a season for giving and sharing is what christmas is all about ,,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE PERSON who knows all my secrets ,,knows the things that make me happy or sad ,,,may the peace and blessings of christmas be yours and may the coming year be filled with happiness ...

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 28 Nov 2015 23:45
28 Nov 2015 23:17

ENTRY NO.3 =BIGGY05

MAGANDANG PASKO SA LAHAT NANG AKING MGA KAIBIGAN, , (happy Christmas to all my friends ) I wish you all and your love ones fills with hope and joy ,love and happiness. ..MERRY CHRISTMAS! !!

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 28 Nov 2015 23:46
28 Nov 2015 23:23

ENTRY NO.4 = Patrick407

May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each day bring you moments to cherish ,, happy merry Christmas to all my friends 

For all my mobofree friends ,,I hope you know how much I value your friendship, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and we enjoy many years to chat in mobofree together as friends 

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 30 Nov 2015 09:29
28 Nov 2015 23:28

ENTRY NO.5 = Richard4215

WELL WELL..ONE WEEK I'VE BEEN PRACTISING MY ENGLISH GRAMMAR THE RULES OF MISS HANNAH I SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH THAT EVERY BODY WOULD UNDER STAND ,,BUTSORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD ....

AS WE REJOICE AND CELEBRATE THIS WONDERFUL SEASON OF CHRISTMAS LETS GIVE LOVE INSTEAD OF ANNOYING PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL AND WISHING YOU BLESSINGS FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND COM ING YEAR!!! 

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 30 Nov 2015 09:05
28 Nov 2015 23:36

ENTRY NO.6 = Swtangeli

even if we don't get to see each other at Christmas you still have a special place in my thoughts and in my heart,,and know that i'am with you always ,,moreover I have always thought of christmas rime when it has come around as a good time a kind ,forgiving ,charitable time ,,the only time I know of..and the best of all gifts around any christmas tree is the presence of a happy familymerry Christmas to all

28 Nov 2015 23:51

ENTRY NO.7 = BaBe24

Special wishes for a Christmas, that brighten you destiny
May the moon of the Christmas season spread the christmas cheers
Have a Merry Christmas with full of cheer and Happiness

28 Nov 2015 23:56

ENTRY NO.8 = Dexter528

three wishes for christmas, ,wishing you the spirit of christmas which is PEACE, ,,the gladness of christmas which is HOPE. ..the heart of christmas which is LOVE, ,,merry Christmas to all! !!

29 Nov 2015 00:00

ENTRY NO.9 = Alynna09

29 Nov 2015 00:09

ENTRY NO.2. 10 = Paul9347

I wish you a LIFE filled with LOVE and CARE, as you filled mine with yours. I thank you for your support,strength AND faith. This christmas, I promise you LOVE, passion and togetherness for the rest of my LIFE. Merry Christmas CR33PYFACE(charm) my friend.

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Nov 2015 00:13
29 Nov 2015 00:16

ENTRY NO.11 = wildflower_24

RIZZ...Having you as my boyfriend has taught me what love really means and how love is such a significant part of Christmas......MERRY CHRISTMAS,MAHAL KO,,,,,

On this Christmas Pray..
To your enemy, forgiveness..
To an opponent, tolerance..
To a friend, your heart..

To all, charity..
To every child, a good example..
To yourself, respect..

Christmas is not about toys..
Christmas is not about money..
Christmas is about giving food to the needy..
Christmas is about loving ur family..
Christmas is to get time to spend with ur family..
What's Christmas?
Christmas is about the holiday..
Christmas is about loving what you get, and being thankful for God's blessing..
Christmas is not about sending cards,
Christmas is about love...
Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY MOBO FRIENDS !!!

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 30 Nov 2015 09:27
29 Nov 2015 00:22

ENTRY NO.12 =hysen

29 Nov 2015 00:28

ENTRY NO.13 = jockey

HAPPINESS AT CHRISTMAS IS A REMEMBERING THE PEOPLE WHO MEAN SO MUCH ALL YEAR,,,MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Nov 2015 00:30
29 Nov 2015 00:34

ENTRY NO.14 = Kim27

CHRISTMAS IS A FESTIVAL OF JOY AND CHEER AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR SPECIAL FAMILY AND FRIEND GATHERING ,,EXCHANGE OF GIFTS AND WISHES IS WHAT MAKES THOSE DAYS SO SPECIAL ,, I WISHES ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE A GLORIOUS CHRISTMAS AND BOUNTAFUL OF HAPPINESS, , MAY THIS SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS WILL ALWAYS WITH US ALL THE YEAR COME,,, MERRY CHRITSMAS ALL MY MOBOFREE FRIENDS

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Nov 2015 00:39
29 Nov 2015 00:47

ENTRY NO.15 = Marshel007

IN THE HEART OF A CHILD ,SO TENDER AND MILD, ASLEEP IN A MANGER'S HAY...A LOVE CAME TO EARTH THAT WAS OF SUCH WORTH ,WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM TODAY,,,HAVE A VERY MERRY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS ALL MY FRIENDS 

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Nov 2015 00:48
29 Nov 2015 04:40

ENTRY NO.16 Nabuta25

CHRISTMAS IS MORE THAN A BEAUTIFUL STORY ...IT'S THE PROMISE OF LIFE AND ETERNAL GLORY, ,GOD BLESS YOU AT CHRISTMAS AND ALWAYS FOR A SPECIAL SURPRISE,,,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ,,MOBO FRIENDS TOO...

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Nov 2015 04:41
29 Nov 2015 08:33

ENTRY NO.17 Hazel507

CHRISTMAS IS NOT JUST MERRY AND RECIEVING/GIVING GIFTS, OR EATING WITH GOOD FOOD AND DRINKING , CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT SHARING THE LOVE OF GOD .. I MAY NOT RICH TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE IN HUNGERNESS OR HELP THOSE UNFORTUNATE AND HOMELESS PEOPLE, BUT I THANK GOD HE GAVE ME ABILITY TO SHARE HIS LOVE , AND ALSO THANK YOU MOBOFREE TEAM , THIS SITE I CAN REACH PEOPLE WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW GODMERRY CHRISTMAS MOBOFREE FAMIY

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 29 Nov 2015 08:39
29 Nov 2015 09:09

ENTRY NO.18 = Koren28

It's time of year again when friends and family think about the Christmases of the past and plan for the coming holiday with their loved ones in mind ,,on this most blessed day,,I wish you love for all your kindness and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness, ,merry merry Christmas to all my friends and even all my friends in mobo ,,and my family as wellcheers and have a joyful blessed christmas all!

thanks to the one who assist me in glitters posting....

29 Nov 2015 09:15

ENTRY NO.19 = RizaMay

As I can see mobofree users are very creative, and I wish to be one of them, I join this game not to be in competation but to have fun like other users here, and I very much thankful to have unstoppable game to eased my boredom , I am new this site and my first to join like this kind of game...

CHRISTMAS TREE IS EVERY WHERE, CHRISTMAS SONGS I HEARD EVERYWHERE ,BUT I WONDERING WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT? I GROWN UP WITHOUT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY TAUGHT ME , BUT I HOPE THIS GAME WILL ACCEPT MY ENTRY WITH OUT ONE CHRISTMAS
DECORATION GOD BLESS MOBOFREE PEOPLE ..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!