Indian forum: Other - ♥≈HAPPY~DIWALI≈♥
Share this topic
7 Nov 2015 16:12

HaPPy
DiwaLi
MoBofree

Happy Diwali Greeting cards and wishes: Diwali / Devali / Deepavali is a festival celebrated in India by decorating their houses with clay diyas and beautiful rangolis in front of the house. This year Diwali is celebrated on Nov 10th in South India and Nov 11th in North India. Diwali is more like a get together of families, elaborate feasts with mithais, bursting of colourful crackers and so on. It's a fun filled day, so lets make this diwali even more fun by sending these diwali wishes greeting cards to your friends and loved ones. You can find beautiful diyas in diwali greetings card designs which are sure to light up your homes and lives. In this Topic-post we have added Beautiful Diwali Greeting cards and Happy Diwali Wishes for your making your Diwali into a fun filled one.

For More Beautiful Diwali Greeting cards and Happy Diwali Wishes Wallpaper, Click to "My-Blog"
"MY-BLOG"

Edited by -NEEEEL- / 4 Nov 2016 18:18
10 Nov 2015 12:36

SAME TOH BHAI .

Edited by ARSALANMIR / 10 Nov 2015 12:36
10 Nov 2015 14:54

SAME TO YOU NEEL BRO .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 10 Nov 2015 14:54
10 Nov 2015 17:33

Happy Diwali all..

Edited by masterboy07 / 10 Nov 2015 19:28
10 Nov 2015 19:34

ಬೆಳಕಿನ ಹಬ್ಬ ದೀಪಾವಳಿ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು .

Happy Deepavali

11 Nov 2015 08:57

11 Nov 2015 08:58

11 Nov 2015 10:25

May This Festival Of Lights.''Be A Festival Of Joy, Peace & Prosperity.
~HAPPY~DIPAVALI~
To All MoboFree Staff, User's, Friend's, IMC & A & K Group Staff Member's.!!

11 Nov 2015 10:29

May This Festival Of Lights.''Be A Festival Of Joy, Peace & Prosperity.
~HAPPY~DIPAVALI~
To All MoboFree Staff, User's, Friend's, IMC & A & K Group Staff Member's.!!

11 Nov 2015 16:37

hpy diwali my frnssss...:hb

11 Nov 2015 16:41

Happy Di-wali

11 Nov 2015 17:05

Happy diwali friends

11 Nov 2015 17:12

Quote by Priya_Gupta
hpy diwali my frnssss...:hb

Happy diwali f

11 Nov 2015 17:13

Quote by P.K.Y.
Happy diwali friends

Happy diwali f

12 Nov 2015 08:49

12 Nov 2015 16:55

Quote by -NEEEEL-
HaPPy
DiwaLi
MoBofree

Happy Diwali Greeting cards and wishes: Diwali / Devali / Deepavali is a festival celebrated in India by decorating their houses with clay diyas and beautiful rangolis in front of the house. This year Diwali is celebrated on Nov 10th in South India and Nov 11th in North India. Diwali is more like a get together of families, elaborate feasts with mithais, bursting of colourful crackers and so on. It's a fun filled day, so lets make this diwali even more fun by sending these diwali wishes greeting cards to your friends and loved ones. You can find beautiful diyas in diwali greetings card designs which are sure to light up your homes and lives. In this Topic-post we have added Beautiful Diwali Greeting cards and Happy Diwali Wishes for your making your Diwali into a fun filled one.

For More Beautiful Diwali Greeting cards and Happy Diwali Wishes Wallpaper, Click to "My-Blog"
"MY-BLOG"

wish u a very happy deepawali u n urs all family...

12 Nov 2015 18:10

Quote by Anamika.11
Quote by -NEEEEL-
HaPPy
DiwaLi
MoBofree

"MY-BLOG"

wish u a very happy deepawali u n urs all family...

Thank you!!
And wishing you the same.

Edited by -NEEEEL- / 17 Nov 2015 16:29
12 Nov 2015 22:57

happy diwali

1 Nov 2016 15:41

Quote by suraj356
happy diwali :hb

Wishing you the same!!

2 Nov 2016 02:07

Shubh kamna ,,,,,

kuchh aesi diwali manate rhe,,